1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic ****s going down in London

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by PattyNchips2, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlRawdah

AlRawdah Well-Known Member

I hope you don't ever come in my pub or church. You're a right bellend.

DarbyDays, Des Head, lewisc29 and 5 others like this.
  2. The Omega Man

The Omega Man Well-Known Member

****ing Nazi idiot.

3. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

The Muslim Council of Britain has issued the following statement following the attack in Westminster this afternoon (22 March 2017):

"We are shocked and saddened by the incident at Westminster. We condemn this attack and while it is still too early to speculate on the motives, our thoughts and prayers are for the victims and those affected. We pay tribute too to the police and emergency services who handled this with bravery. The Palace of Westminster is the centre of our democracy and we must all ensure that it continues to serve our country and its people with safety and security."

4. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

5. Qatartiger Cambridgetiger

Qatartiger Cambridgetiger Well-Known Member

Idiot. I have lived and worked out here for many years now and not once in all that time have I felt threatened or unsafe,quite the opposite in fact.. The friends that I have met tonight are mortified about this and apologetic. As for you sir you are part of the problem. I now live and work in Jordan, which borders Israel/Palestine and Syria.

Sorry I tell a lie. I feel in danger every time I drive. Poor driving standards.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  6. GEvans76

GEvans76 Well-Known Member

Chillo's opinion is that of the silent majority in the UK and beyond.
    But rather than try and educate and discuss why he has such an opinion and then give him reasons why what he says is wrong he is called a nazi and an idiot.
    So once again he becomes the silent majority.
    Typical of this **** forum to be honest.

7. Spook

Spook Well-Known Member

'We've welcomed "them" with open arms over the last 50 years'

We also conquered and ruled over "them" for centuries and continue to bomb "them" to this day. It's always ironic that those proud of the British Empire the most are the ones who hate foreigners the most. We welcomed them for 50 years because former subjects of the Empire became citizens of the Commonwealth after British India was partitioned and gained independence as well as various parts of Africa. It's why the French have a significant Muslim minority as well, because of their former territories.

'They aren't found in our pubs or churches and for that reason alone shouldnt be welcomed'

So, atheists who don't drink shouldn't be welcomed either, according to his bizarre 'logic'.

8. bum_chinned_crab

bum_chinned_crab Well-Known Member

I don't go to church - I'm funny about worshipping mythical creatures - and I've set foot in probably 2 pubs in 3 years.

When can I expect my deportation orders?

9. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

You've already been deported to Leeds...

10. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

The Islamic hate preacher who was (wrongly) named as the attacker was born in Hackney, to Jamaican parents, his hatred comes from being a ****ing ****er, it's nothing to do with his homeland being bombed.

Fez likes this.

11. bum_chinned_crab

If anything I think this awful incident demonstrates how brilliant the UK is. There will always be terrorist attacks and the fact he had to resort to a low-tech attack means so few tragically perished.

If this had been in America he'd have had semi automatic weapons and 40 would've died rather than 4. How often do 4 people die in attacks on US streets? It must happen every week and barely registers on the news. Of course their response will be if the public had been armed he wouldn't have got so far...

12. Spook

Spook Well-Known Member

Yeah, but nowhere in my post did I say the Islamic hate preacher's hatred came from being bombed. Try again.

13. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

No, but 'We also conquered and ruled over "them" for centuries and continue to bomb "them" to this day' is exactly the reason given by the extremists to try and justify their attacks.

PLT likes this.
  14. Spook

Spook Well-Known Member

That wasn't the point I was making though. Chillo was obviously referring to Muslims in general when using language like 'the enemy within' and "them". It's reminiscent of Nazi propaganda about the Jews. He said we welcomed them with open arms for 50 years, and the reason for that is because we conquered and ruled over them for centuries in Africa and the Indian subcontinent and after the war when they gained independence and joined the Commonwealth, their status was no longer 'imperial subject' but 'Commonwealth citizen'. The bit about bombing them today is linked with the refugee crisis. Our invasion of Iraq destabilised not only that country but Syria as well. Our campaign against Libya destabilised that country. My point wasn't that imperialism and bombing them is justification for their terrorism but it's the reason why they're on British soil in the first place.

15. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

Evidence so far suggesti the attacker was from Birmingham.

16. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

I'd be quite happy to send the whole of Birmingham away somewhere. Scotland probably.

17. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

Most of these nutters are second generation, they're here because their parents came here for a better life, not because their homeland was being bombed.

18. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

Don't feed the troll.

The media are racist, our army is the worst in the world for atrocities, our royal family are the pits, all patriots are Nazis, everyone over 30 is a **** etc.

spesupersydera likes this.
  19. bum_chinned_crab

I know this is an over simplistic argument, but I don't understand why people live somewhere that they absolutely despise. We have freedom of movement, if you hate the ideals of the UK then don't live there.

This post is not directed at any 'group' and is more of a general point.

PLT and Dills double deckers like this.
  20. bum_chinned_crab

I knew our royal family was German, obvs, but until watching the recent Windsor's documentary I didn't realise they literally invented their family name in a PR exercise as anti German sentiment escalated as a result of WWI.

And I've got an a level in modern European history. Schools today eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.