1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic ****s going down in London

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by PattyNchips2, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spook

Spook Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

2. BrAdY

BrAdY Well-Known Member

lullollellul

3. bum_chinned_crab

bum_chinned_crab Well-Known Member

I didn't realise he was running against (his good friend) Trump.

4. dennisboothstash

dennisboothstash Well-Known Member

5. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

I missed that, but really agree with him.

dennisboothstash likes this.
  6. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

That posts reminds of the old joke that goes "How can you tell if someone is a vegan? Don't worry, they'll tell you".

I have literally no interest in your sexuality. I have no idea why you think you need to announce that on a forum either in the context of what this forum is about, or even what this thread is about. It screams "Look at me! I'm important!" despite you having not had the time to make any meaningful impact on the world (the internet doesn't count btw). I called you being an entitled millenium spot on, which is a shame.

Despite finding your assertion you're an anarchist hilarious, I was of a mind to view you as a left wing leaning liberal with a social conscientious. That post also tars an entire group of people, who I can assure you were more tolerant, diverse, and did more good both over seas and within the UK than you ever will be or do and who reached heights you can only envy.

Leave the broad brushing statements about different groups to the bigots.

You're clearly just trolling or needy, and I'm done feeding your attention seeking.

Back on topic, and ignoring that ****, I've found it quite heart warming how many people seem to have remembered that they met or had photos taken with PC Palmer. It's also reassuring to see how quickly our CT forces have moved to round up other suspects.

Its of some small solace how much positivity can come out of heinous acts such as this.

7. TwoWrights

TwoWrights Well-Known Member

I was so disappointed that Michael Stone couldn't attend the funeral of McGuinness!

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

8. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

They make the most of these incidents to have due cause to get entry and glean new intel. I doubt there'll be charges directly related to this crime.

9. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Spot on. <ok>

The media could use it to highlight the need for more support for the mentally ill, and then see if ISIS want to do a John Terry with it, by trying to associate themselves with something they had no involvement in.

Fez and dennisboothstash like this.
  10. dennisboothstash

dennisboothstash Well-Known Member

Precisely
    They should have mocked the idea that he was in any way working for ISIS, and been referring to him as a convicted criminal, with a history of petty crime and violence, from the start...and then focussed on questions about how people with mental illness can be supported at a time when budgets in social care are being cut

Even if he did have anything to do with ISIS that still would have been the right response IMHO

Big Ern, Fez and DMD like this.

11. Spook

Spook Well-Known Member

Calm down, Brylcreem Boy. I'm not left-leaning liberal. It obviously riled you otherwise you wouldn't write an essay in response. A response filled with baseless assumptions, the usual anti-millennial bollocks (I'm not a millennial btw). Not sure why you think serving in the military means you achieved heights I can only envy. The members of my family who served say the opposite and encouraged me to pursue other stuff when I was dead set on joining after school.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  12. The Omega Man

The Omega Man Well-Known Member

I do not know why the BBC produced the morning show from near the scene at Westminster. I totally agree with the option of reporting it as a crime

13. Leon T Trout AFC

Leon T Trout AFC Well-Known Member

Whether you agree with Spook’s views and actions on here or not, I’d much rather have our young people taking such an active interest in politics and the world in general as him. It’s pretty clear from what I’ve read by him on here, he essentially seems to believe in a fairer society/world – something I agree with.

As for mocking the fact that he mentions that he’s bisexual, it’s as relevant as many of the details people release on this Hull City forum: how many children people have, what pets they have, which women they like and what they like to drink/eat etc.

People talk about themselves as people do generally on a forum. It’s fine.

14. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

I think it's just that he's bit of an. Attention seeker who wants to turn the topic, whatever topic, onto it being about him.

Kempton and Fez like this.
  15. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

Reminiscent of the media frenzy over Thomas Mair, the killer of Jo Cox.

16. City Man

Dunno about mocking his bisexuality, but to bring it into a thread where it is of no relevance (or interest) is plain bizarre.
    I'm Pisces by the way.

17. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

It's interesting how you proudly proclaim you're bisexual and at the same time use bisexuality to insult Happy Tiger.

look_back_in_amber and PLT like this.
  18. City Man

Some confusion over 'brown wings' perhaps?

Kempton likes this.
  19. The Omega Man

The Omega Man Well-Known Member

I do not have a problem with Spook stating he is bi, I do have a problem with people who condone terrorism. He preaches political views on here and gets away with it. He can be as anti establishment as he wants, but when the seat of our democracy is attacked, he supports the terrorist or freedom fighter (as he calls them) and not the people that work to maintain our freedoms. We are asked to respect the thread and he continues and yet no action is taken to stop him.
    Spook believes he has the moral high ground, he helps the homeless, but does he house them, has he ever spent his free time working to improve the provision of social housing? I doubt it.

Barchullona likes this.
  20. Spook

Spook Well-Known Member

Find one post that I made where I support the terrorist or even condone it. Find one post where I call him a freedom fighter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.