1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rumours and Transfers

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Ze, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Possibly but that is still on the left. Even if Maxi and Kuyt move on, we still have three others there but only Henderson on the right, and lets face it, he is not a right sided player.

I reckon you can add Aurelio, Wilson and possibly Ecclestone to that list too.

Other then going down your rock solid route a 'fifa scouting', I've not seen much of any of them so can't really comment.

I get in two minds when looking at established names. Part of me is thinking 'yeah, great, lets splash the dosh' but the other side of me is thinking 'why can't we find them before they're established'.

2. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Only Fifa scouting was with Dembia, all of the others I have watched as ESPN3 shows German league, FSC shows English, Italian, and French, and ESPN shows La liga, English, and MLS <ok>

We shall see what we have in the summer. Hopefully we don't sit on what we have ( mentions of Comolli being OK with the squad)

3. suarezlfc

suarezlfc Active Member

Doumbia?

4. DayDoDoeDontDayDoe

DayDoDoeDontDayDoe Well-Known Member

Good source on twitter is saying Liverpool/Comolli will watch Yann M'Vila play for Rennes this weekend and are likely to make a bid for him in the summer

5. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

hopefully early doors and get to watch him in Euros <ok>

6. Hopefully, that will be the case with all our signings <ok>

7. DayDoDoeDontDayDoe

DayDoDoeDontDayDoe Well-Known Member

Twiter rumour

4hrs ago - According to Italian Journo's Liverpool have Shown Firm interest On Bologna/Uruguay player Gaston Ramirez

3 hrs ago - Gaston Ramirez's agent has claimed that negotiations are ongoing with a 'major' English club over the Bologna playmaker

2 hrs ago - According to Uruguayan journalist Roberto Moarur, Liverpool have reached an agreement to sign Gaston Ramirez from Bologna

8. addzlfc

addzlfc Active Member

Haven't heard much about him at all, is he any good?

9. Klopp's Mannschaft

Klopp's Mannschaft Well-Known Member

Jack Robinson is a loan target for Villa for next season, at least they've made inquiries about him. Not sure if we agreed or not. If we do, seems logical that we'll be looking for a flexible left sided player who could cover for Enrique or as a winger in the summer (assuming Aurelio is going).

10. It would be good for Robbo to get some game time, especially in the Premier League, but left back is a position we can't afford to weaken. I suspect Aurelio will be on his way out this summer leaving just Enrique. Of course, Johnson and Agger can cover but they are two quarters of our formidable defense so I wouldn't really can't them for left back.