1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ross Barkley

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Milk not bear jizz, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Stevie G. should offer boxing lessons to Barkley, help the lad out.

In all seriousness, does anyone know if Barkley is OK? I've not really seen more than he got punched. I hope it wasn't one of our fans that did this and nothing too serious.

2. moreinjuredthanowen

Course he was fine.

He was so drunk he never even felt it. :)

3. FedLadSonOfAnfield

Should change his name to Ross Darkly since he got knocked out

4. moreinjuredthanowen

Next time lfc play him someone should start calling him glass jaw.

Just make sure you hurdle in inevitable leg breaker then gsr him sent off

Rorschach likes this.
  5. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

It was a nasty attack, always some dickhead looking for trouble.

6. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

When I was his age that type of thing never happened. True one was often challenged to a duel, with the risk of " grass before breakfast", but I always chose pistols so survived, don't you know! Harrumph

Milk not bear jizz likes this.
  7. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

He trained yesterday, so he must be fine.

He needs to stay away from haunts that attract plastic gangsters and low life drug peddlers, and he also needs to stop trying to slot their birds.

He should follow the rest of them and move out to Formby / Southport.

* Record Points Total likes this.
  8. moreinjuredthanowen

exactly. as a multi millionaire already there are many many high end discrete establishments to go to.

9. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

The fame and money brings with it a cost. Maybe he'll have just realised what that means, as he can't go out to 'normal' town pubs and clubs and just be 'Ross from Wavertree' as there'll always be someone who wants to take a pop, for whatever reason.

10. moreinjuredthanowen

with respect he should have realised that 3/4 years ago.

IMO however theres very little cost to it cos frankly hanging round scum and smashing herpes riddled tarts isn't actually fun :)

funny how the opportunity for embetterment is oftern missed. Just look at wooney granny bashing etc no sense at all.

11. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Aye probably, but I don't think he's the sharpest knife in the block.

I've seen his bird and I can therefore understand why he goes out trying to smash beak sluts when given the chance. <laugh>

As for betterment, the money puts these lads into a completely different social strata, but for lads like Ross despite the watches and cars, I think they're still working class lads at heart, so mixing with the Cheshire set is a struggle.

12. moreinjuredthanowen

theres "working class" like the olden days when it meant something

and then theres pikey chavs wis tracksuits with thier white socks over the bottoms who are off tier heads mostly :)

13. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

Cherchez la femme. It's ALWAYS about some bird in nightclubs. My poor nephew got two teeth knocked out and a fractured eye socket a few years back after he danced with some pissed, fit girl who'd come onto him in some dive off Wood Street. Two big ****ers were waiting for him when he came out. Appears she was one of them's girlfriend trying to make him jealous.

14. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

15. Prince Knut

There is a petition somewhere to try and force the BBC, at least, to stop using him as a guest panelist on various things. As I predicted days after the HIP Report condemmed him, he was always going to be rehabilited at some stage by the media figures whose fingerprint records he still holds when they've committed various journalistic crimes with him over his decades at the Sun. He's largely protected, except by C4, by many at the Beeb who are fellow-travellers and share his views (or at least did back in the 80's when it was the only way to get a foot on the ladder in most Fleet Street organisations).

Milk not bear jizz likes this.
  16. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

He's a ****ing disgrace and it's incredible the man has still got a journalistic career.

If ever a man depicted everything that stank about Thatchers Britain it's him.

17. Prince Knut

I said on another post, three years ago he had the world at hs feet. I don't want to speculate on his lifestyle, but I'll bore everyone with my ****ing mantra again - the modern footballer is an endurance athlete/middle-distance runner. You simply cannot afford to go out on the piss consistently, even once a week. It will catch up with you.

I truly hope I'm wrong, but he doesn't physically look like a Prem athlete anymore. And even if young athletes are teeotal, playing so much high intensity football nowadays will take its toll even on young, fit bodies. You are crucified nowadays as 'lazy' if you don't run 10/11k in a game. 10/11 k is not that special - if you're running a straight line or an a treadmill, but it is ****ing hard when you're twisting, turning, jumping and experiencing physical contact too.

I just fear it's already too late for Barkley. Sad.

18. moreinjuredthanowen

no its not. in fact its a bit low if anything

but then an Olympic athlete will run that every day like...

its an onerous requirement but primarily because you must do it 50 times a season or so.... IMO anyone who's serious about it can't afford to be at much of anything.

onerous yes but rewards are astounding and more than compensate for the imposition.

* Record Points Total likes this.
  19. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Firstly he wasn't drinking the other night.

He's lost weight this season and he's massively improved his fitness under Koeman. He could barely last an hour last season. His work rate is now where it needs to be as well, so I'd say you've called him wrong here mate.

20. Prince Knut

Okay, you see him regularly and I don't. But he's not the athlete of three years ago, imo. As said, I'd like to be wrong - at his best he's a terrific footballer. He played the derby though as if he was Graeme Souness in his Rangers days.