1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rosberg Retires!!!

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by eddie_squidd, Dec 2, 2016.

1. SgtBhaji

SgtBhaji Well-Known Member

Go get yer own!

2. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

I've been reading **** ever since you started posting on the forum. 'Oh Lewis this, Lewis that." All your bullshit rose-tinted bias bollocks. Rosberg drives like 'Brilliantly defending' Lewis and he's a ****. Hamilton has a couple of Mechanical issues and it's "oh he lost 'cos of favouritism" whilst ignoring the actual blatant favouritism shown Hamilton time and again by the FIA stewards. Personally I can't wait until he retires and you Hamelots **** off back to watching and commenting on X-factor and Made in Chelsea.

How's that Bando?

3. SgtBhaji

Bwahahah... Come on taeleon, don't stand for this bollocks man!

:D

4. taeleon

taeleon Well-Known Member

There is no point even trying if you're going to just make **** up. I suggest you see a doctor about having your head surgically removed from your ass then you might have a better chance at seeing. It might also stop **** from coming out of your mouth too given it shouldn't be in the same proximity as your rectum anymore. I haven't once said he lost due to favouritism. I've also agreed with you on several occasions that Lewis should have been penalised but unfortunately the rules are in a sorry state and allow him to get away with it, which is the real truth, despite you thinking the FIA have shown him favouritism. It's not my fault an orange and an apple look identical to your idiotic single brain celled mind.

The only obsessed moronic idiot is you sir. Good day and go **** your self.

5. taeleon

By the way. Just to help the forum idiot out, I thought I'd point out some of my posts where I've been licking Lewis Hamilton's ass. Oh wait. These clearly show I don't lick his ass! My mistake, I guess you really are a lying piece of **** who doesn't have a clue what he is on about after all? My bad.

Clearly saying he should be punished, how dare I? I might get my ass kissing licence revoked!

And here, I didn't nominate Lewis as one of the best things of 2016!! Oh my!

Giving Rosberg credit here too, shame on me!

And again, saying the rules need changing so he can't get away with stuff! What ever was I thinking?

And lastly, I should re-phrase that, clearly I meant Merc did screw Lewis over and ****ed his car up on purpose!

6. SgtBhaji

Sorry taeleon, but if you like Hamilton you're a Hamelot and were popped in to existence in 2007 by a mind controlling blancmange called Gary who made you start watching F1 to distract you from the truth that we're governed by flesh eating lizard men.

taeleon likes this.
  7. taeleon

Damn those lizards! And damn Gary too!

8. SgtBhaji

Gary's a total pudding!

9. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

This isn't doing it for me at all..... For a start it's about Hamilton

10. SgtBhaji

And Blancmange...

11. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

:emoticon-0147-emo:... anyway

So what do you think the 3x2 outcomes will be?

1) Alonso
    2) Bottas
    3) Wehrlein

1) A driver who can challenge Hamilton
    2) A driver who can keep Hamilton honest (another Rosberg)
    3) a #2 driver

I believe #1 is the preferred choice boice but looks to be the hardest to achieve so they are now stepping down to the #2 choice Bottas This has a few intersting ingredients including Engines, Lowe and a driver that Martini can legally use for promotion. #3 is the safety net. Hamilton and Wolff have had a meeting recently to discuss the plans for success for next year in which Hamilton is very happy with. Looks like he is going to get a lot more attention from the team (which kind of goes against the conspiricy of the team disadvantaging him).

And for those Lizards? They are still in charge of the sport and grabbing your money :emoticon-0148-yes: put on your tinfoil hats now

12. SgtBhaji

More fake news I'm afraid. The lizards in F1 were run off by the weasels in the late 1970s.

13. taeleon

I thought that was the cheetahs?

14. taeleon

I think it will be Bottas. I think they will agree terms eventually. I'd like it to be Alonso though. It would be nice to see Wehrlein given a shot too but I think he'd have to do more than be a number 2, for me if he was given a shot at a Merc car he needs to deliver and challenge, if he can't then he isn't ready.

15. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Its a career ending move for Pascal, if he cant get close to Lewis and they have the best car he will be forever a No2 or dropped after one season. The deal Ocon has arranged gives him time to develop. In a midfield car the expectations will be reasonable and with Perez being highly rated at the moment, if he's within 20-30% of his points job done.

Same for Bottas really, if he gets cut adrift of Lewis he will likely never get a shot again as age is not on his side. Perez was fortunate that his sponsorship gave him the opportunity to recover after his McLaren season. Alonso could go and get beaten by Lewis, and his reputation would still remain, I fear anyother available driver will just be viewed as a failure unless the unexpected happens in spectacular fashion.

However, Im more worried about Williams being left with two very inexperienced drivers in a year that will bring massive development.

16. allsaintchris.

allsaintchris. Well-Known Member

But it could be a career making move. If he shows up well, when Lewis goes Pascal could be number 1.

Lewis could have ended his career at McLaren in the first season had it gone bad. A driver will never win a WDC or be a great if they turn down or wimp out of opportunities like this.

If he doesn't take the opportunity, yes he could show up well in a midfield car, but then again look at Hulk. So many drivers have stayed in the midfield all their career for various reasons. If a drive is available at a top team you take it without hesitation.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    taeleon likes this.
  17. Smithers

Forum Moderator

Having a successful and long career is just as much about picking your opportunities wisely as it is about pure results. No1 rule in Motorsport is beat your team mate, No2 rule in Motorsport is if beaten by teammate, make sure your very close. In reality it doesn't matter where the car sits on the grid.

Your right in saying that sometimes balls over brains prevails, but it's a very rare and something Lewis should be very very proud of.

18. SgtBhaji

You could argue that some drivers spend too long playing it safe and never grasp that opportunity to rise to the top. There's a very long list of drivers who never lived up to their potential.

allsaintchris. likes this.
  19. Smithers

Forum Moderator

Red Bull have poured cold water on speculation that Carlos Sainz could be in contention to fill the vacancy at Mercedes

"Carlos is under contract for 2017 and there are no plans to change," a spokesperson told Sky Sports.

....and

Fernando Alonso has used a visit to McLaren's Woking HQ to reaffirm his commitment to the team for 2017 following speculation he was in the running for the vacant Mercedes seat. (Full story)

20. Julius Caesar

Julius Caesar Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

There's almost no chance of anyone other than Bottas or Wehrlein.