1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Room 101

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Sweats, Jan 12, 2013.

1. matth_22

matth_22 New Member

I know i do sweats.

2. Deleted 1

Deleted 1 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You've opened Pandora's box here Sweats.

People who have to compete at absolutely everything "your daughter passed her violin exam? That's very nice - my daughter is playing for the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra next week" "you got promoted>? Oh well done - I'm picking up a Knighthood next month".

Strangers striking up conversation with you on tubes and busses- it's not a pub or a social gathering it's a ****ing form of transport so piss off and leave me alone

The culty of personality where all a bird has to do flash her piss flaps in a night club and suddenly she becomes the voice of a nation. I'll be specific and say that waste of sperm Katie price.

3. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

<ok>

4. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

can I put Suarez and Wilshere in here? just for having faces I wouldn't stop volleying.

5. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Feel free, you'd get no argument.

6. Style

Style 'where is the love'

I'm not on twitter, though a lot of the younger generation are, I personally don't get it why do i need to know the opinnion of every other **** in the world. Especially celebs some of the nonsense they came out of with, why do people care!?

7. matth_22

matth_22 New Member

a ponytail on the side, i mean what the fu ck, it makes me want to cut their hair off, also when people talk, the other person goes '' yeah yeah yeah ok'', don't f ucking say anything then good god, pisses me off that does.

8. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

My Mutt, he just **** on the floor, the ****er

9. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

You know what pisses me off is this mental obssession we have with snow. So what, it's January and occasionaly it will snow, the country doesn't have to grind to a bleeding halt.

I used to work in local government and the amount of the workshy ****s who are on facebook over the weekend praying for snow is pityful.

Go to work you bone idle lazy ****ing ****stains!!!

10. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

Computers.

Thought is fixed my laptop.. Yesterday I lay in bed watching the game on said laptop then it just died with five mins remaining.. Don't seem to be able to do anything about it.. ****ing **** things.

11. One of the lads

One of the lads Well-Known Member

Following on from the Chief's snow rant...I didn't take the train this morning but I am pretty certain there would have been delays, cancellations and all sorts of ****wittery because of the snow. The official line will be the wrong kind of snow on the tracks but trains work in Siberia when its snowing and the ****wittery will continue all day even though the snow will have melted.

The real reason for the ****wittery will be the lack of available staff. I'm convinced that on snowy mornings train staff look out of their windows and think "**** that" and call in sick.

This theory is also applicable to very warm days. On a hot day it is common to find thousands of people staring forlornly at blank train departure boards as the searing heat causes the rail tracks to expand (note that it is always the fault of the rail tracks and not the train companies) despite the fact that trains are operating in Africa. In reality the train staff are in a pub beer garden.

12. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

That twat wants putting up against the wall and shooting and has done since he was first a DJ. Utter bearded tosspig <doh>

13. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

I'm not letting you put Noel into room 101.. Everyone loves Noel and he has marvellous taste in shirts. <ok>

14. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

And a natty beard.

15. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

Indeed he does have a well groomed beard.

16. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Don't compare the trains to Russia - the only reason they work is cos they are so ****ing slow. The "express" non stop train to the airport takes 45 minutes to go around 10 miles. On that basis the train from London to Manchester would take about 15 hours. The reason they don't stop in Russia for the snow is that they're driving so slowly some bloke can actually walk along in front of the train shovelling it out of the way in absolutely no danger of being run over.

17. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

noleedmonds_2269259b.jpg

<ok> <ok> <ok>

18. matth_22

matth_22 New Member

a couple of things that've pissed me off.

first of all, pundits that keep going on about last season, give it a fu cking rest please its called last season for a reason.

and lastly, when people go on x factor and tell their sob story to the nation, ffs f uck off with th at sh it, its their business not nation's.

19. matth_22

matth_22 New Member

When fans hope that one of the opposing players breaks their former player's leg, i mean what the fu ck, its like they've lost the plot, call him a judas but to hope he breaks his leg.

Another thing that really pisses me off is when fans sing about death, i.e. Munich and Hillsborough, i don't mind funny songs but when fans sing about tradgies, i'm not having that, i heard our fans chanting '' murderers'' yesterday, that's disgusting, that could've been our fans been crushed because didn't we play Tottenham in the semi final in 1989, correct me if i'm wrong, how would you feel that your mum, dad, brother or sister went to a game and never came back, i bet you the families miss them every day and wish they could've done something, when we play Liverpool i wish our fans would cut that out but i doubt it.

20. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

People who take Meth, very bad people