1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

[Roker Report] Prices Up Next Season

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by RokerReport, Feb 17, 2011.

1. RokerReport

RokerReport Member

2. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

I get your point of the piece, but i do feel the price rises are very reasonable (i know you stated you do too).

I can't see anyone binning their renewal for £30 a year extra for a far superior product, and i don't see people who have decided to get on board next year changing their mind.

The on the fences may be pushed back though, the pub dwellers who were torn, well this is an excuse to stay in the bar.

I will renew, the day it plops through my letterbox, as always.

Suprised at the 'no new concessions' part, what's the craic with the SWC? Bottom tier of the North? The ends need filling, simple as.

3. its a disgrace, what about all the fans like myself who live in yorkshire, cant believe this

4. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Hello again chris.

Nice to hear from you.

5. you too lad, hope you like my name, im here to stay this time

6. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

I hope so mate.

This ain't a dictatorship, we had a chat before syd banned you, i told you what's not acceptable <ok>

7. i understand your position, but i wont change my beliefs i will say that. i wont be so outspoken in saying them but everything iv said in past i mean

8. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Wouldn't want you to marra, just try and keep a BIT of balance at least, i'm sure you're capable of that.

It's obvious your not a thick lad ;)

9. im the brains of this operation if anything

10. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

If thinking that makes you feel good, then yes you are the not606 oracle marra <ok>

11. cheers kidda, apprecaite it

12. mackemwelder

mackemwelder Well-Known Member

I was under the impression that the SWC will now be allocated to the away fans?

13. this is being considered for not next season but the following, everything will remain the same next season

14. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

I have no bother at all with the price rise, it only works out at a pound or two a game. However, I wish they would allow those who are eligible for consessions to get them in all areas of the ground. I know next season, I will have to pay a lot more for my oldest lad as he has now turned sixteen, and a little more for me, and my younger son who is coming up eleven, but I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for my own ticket to sit behind one of the goals if I could get the consession prices there for my lads.

15. i agree that makes sense MrRAWhite

16. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Is this right chris, or did you make it up?

I am interested, as i'd consider switching ends if it happens, any SWC season card mholders who got the letter shed any light?

17. mackemwelder

mackemwelder Well-Known Member

I asked a mate of my sons who is a season ticket holder in the SWC and he hasn't had any letter, but he reckons it is being talked about so maybe it won't happen this season??? He's going to ask around his mates and i'll report back any findings.

18. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Couple of my pals recieved letters 2 weeks back, i think someone on here posted as well?

19. RokerReport

RokerReport Member

I'm not aware of any plans to move the away fans. I was lead to believe you can't due to the way the cameras, cells and stewarding is set up.

As for further concession areas, I deffo think some of the lower bowl areas should be made into concessions. They need filling, and they aren't the best view.

20. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

100%

The away fans move was/is supposedly yo the SWC, so they will still be next door to the cells and police control.

If anyone has anything official, i'm a North Stander, but i will move if i can get a full stand behind the goal near the away fans.