1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rodgers wants gradel at Swansea according to sky this morning

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Eireleeds1, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Calling someone a bigot is abuse! And f*ck a duck hasn't pulled any of my posts, as he knows its just banter!

But lets get down to it, we are a premier league side, you are not! You are just envious of the fact that we have made it to the top flight, and you bottled it yet again, twice we have been up there in my life time, I believe we would have to go back to your grandad's day for the last time you were there. The Leeds fans know what its like to be in the top flight, they spent most of their existence there.

Its great being above the bluebirds ;)

2. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Well being a duck I thought that's what you would like, I mean the Swans are always dominating ducks, aren't they? ;)

3. SussexBlueBird

SussexBlueBird Active Member

Must be something to do with all that sea air, I mean look at supaswan must be nearing 70 yrs old and still not grown up and then we have jager, now here is a young pup with a bone and a serious inferiority complex , to afraid to converse with the premiership crowd because he realises they dont really belong there so tends to chase around where he feels superior, bless <doh>

4. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

To be fair, I am a fully-clothed anthropomorphic duck with almost-human brain power. It might look a bit odd if one of the enlightened, civilized ducks like myself were just sat there quacking on the beaches of Gower along with mucky brainless seabirds like I'd become some sort of barbarian. I prefer it up here, I can blend in with human society by day and drift on Yeadon Tarn by night, sometimes with the occasional browse of not606.com thrown in too.

And I must say, I'm enjoying this Cardiff-Swansea dingdong we've got since SussexBlue has come along! Why mod when I can just sit back and giggle...

5. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

No inferiority complex with me, been around the world enough to know not to base my opinions on one perspective, and being called a young pup is funny as hell, put it this way I have two kids one is nigh on a teenager now well it seems like that ;) so if I am a pup, what does that make you, a grumpy old man ? lol

6. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Well each to their own I guess ;)

I feel sorry for them, they practically been on suicide watch since the 1st of the month, just envy with them lol

7. ToL1D7

ToL1D7 Member

Cardiff on suicide watch <laugh> did make me laugh that bit :D

8. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

When's Gradel having his medical with us then, be good for backup for Dyer and Sinclair!............
    please log in to view this image

9. SussexBlueBird

****ing hell Duck, you have an infestation going on, thought I was on the Cardiff board for a minute (they tend to congregate there) best you hang some soap up here and there to scare em off, might get rid of them but won't affect the smell they leave behind, nasty little critters and really difficult to shake off ;)

10. ToL1D7

ToL1D7 Member

No point asking you sussex for any soap then, every time you get near it you conveniently drop it...<doh>

11. SussexBlueBird

Aaah, my dear Tol, but you're always the first one to pick it up for me <smooch>

12. BoggersMOT

BoggersMOT Well-Known Member

If we did sell Gradel, it would be for proper money - £5m+. Again, like another thread I read, this looks like lazy journalism. We don't need to sell & the club will be looking to extend Max's contract asap.

That said, a silly money offer might well be accepted

13. Pags

Pags Well-Known Member

**** me sideways... I thought I was on the Leeds board.

Carry on though, its very amusing! makes a change from me kicking off

14. SussexBlueBird

Apologies to you Leeds supporters, couldn't resist coming to play with your critter infestation, hope you can send them back where they belong without to much hassle, they're a bit like lemmings but unfortunately they cling on instead of jumping :emoticon-0116-evilg

Good luck for next season lads, I'll pop back for a chat I'm sure :emoticon-0148-yes:

15. Simon21-LUFC

Simon21-LUFC Well-Known Member

Yep, definitely mad...

16. MarkoLUFC

MarkoLUFC Well-Known Member

Same guy that thinks £1.5 mill is a reasonable offer for Gradel and that we're a selling club >_<

17. gruffnuts

gruffnuts Active Member

.......[/QUOTE]

snodders is norwich bound...5 big ones and chris martin...

done...

18. MarkoLUFC

proof?

19. gruffnuts

gruffnuts Active Member

gradel wont get close to 5...take 3 and be thankful...

you are a selling club...hence why the vultures are circling around elland road...

20. MarkoLUFC

Oh piss off back to east anglia you clueless wretch. We stopped being a selling club when we got out of administration. We aren't selling any of our best players and it's pathetic that you actually genuinely believe Snodgrass would be better off with you <laugh>