1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Robert Snodgrass

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Josh-LUFC, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Josh-LUFC

Josh-LUFC Well-Known Member

Just looking at the papers this morning and it seems wigan are interested in snodgrass to replace aston villa bound N'Zogbia, havn't we gone through this already with norwich... WE DONT WANT TO SELL!!

Also we are apparently on the verge of signing Sanchez Watt for a third time (on loan obviously)

So what do we think, will wigan meet the 8m price tag for snodgrass?

2. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

With Gradel having a year left to run Grayson knows that it would be suicide to sell Snodgrass and allow Gradel to leave on a free or possibly cash in on him before his contract expires. Snodgrass is worth every penny of the 8 million to us, how would we replace him and wages at Elland Road seem to be a big issue at the moment so if we found someone I doubt we could afford them.

Is Snodgrass worth 8 millions to Wigan, no I am sure they could get better value for money.

Sanchez Watt a third season on loan, a bad move on our part, he isn't that good and I don't understand why Arsenal don't just release him, if he hasn't arrived on the big stage by now he isn't going to, how can any player have any kind of value to a team when he is sent out on loan 3 consecutive seasons?

3. Josh-LUFC

Josh-LUFC Well-Known Member

i wouldnt say snoddy wouldnt be a good deal at 8m if you think about it, N'Zogbia is going to be sold for 10m minmum so they are getting a cheaper replacement, i personally dont rate N'Zogbia at all and think hes an incredibly average player whereas i think snoddy is an up and coming premiership player, hes only 23 and he is really standing out in the championship

and watt i have mixed opinions o, hes showed a couple of class touches, he had an injury ridden season last year but if we were to get him he wouldnt touch the first team so realy what is the point