1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rnd 2 O's away

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Chris-Gashead, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

Tough game, thats if we even make it! Not attractive for us, so do you think we should still go for the win at watford and look to progress past Orient, or just play reserves and get it over and done with??

Thoughts?

2. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

scott mcgleish will want to win this game to face former side orient. i say lets go for it. its not a really hard draw. people have said our team can match league 1 clubs so if we beat watford then we have a good chance making round 3 getting arsenal at home <ok>

3. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

assume you played your reserves today, big mistake as matty h needs constant practice. oh he played, must have been off his food then.

4. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

surely you can do better than that?? havent you learnt anything from me and chris?? <doh>

<laugh>

5. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Learn something from you two ahahaha <laugh> <ok>

6. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

i think if the gas were a little more honest with themselves and admit, yes we were relegated, yes we have a good young manager, and a good squad and this will be a season of consolidation, they would be believed.

instead we have this stream of drivel, we shall walk the league, when we beat watford etc. basically you are whistling to keep your spirits up. so much verbal diorrhea polutes a good thread. when you learn to accept that consolidation is likely but the playoffs and or promotion is a bonus, i am sure you will be respected. moderation and a little humility in all things.

now the shrews the man utd of L2 are on a promotion or playoff place chase but for us we have had a bad start except in the cup, personally i would rather we did better in the league. so there you have it shrews are two points behind you, we give you a challenge and twp points start, race you up the league, that way we may both benefit .floreat salopia and may the better team finish highest

7. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

<laugh> umm we are favourites to go up for a reason AJ. i wonder why the bookies say this! maybe they know more than you <whistle>

8. Gastronomic

Gastronomic Well-Known Member

We're only going to get better, and we're pretty good already...

9. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I think AJ could aspire higher than Mangotsfield United even for Shrewsbury.