1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rival watch and other teams

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by CFC: Champs £launderx17, Aug 26, 2012.

1. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

If we press them and attack them like Norwich did and WBA did 2nd half we will win. For the last 4 seasons running we have let them score the first goal, we must change that.

We've got enough quality to win at WHL and convincingly too

2. District Line

Forum Moderator

Another day. Another Bale dive. Yet YV still denies he is a serial diver <whistle>

[video=youtube;7880RhY1STg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7880RhY1STg[/video]

3. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Ooops, didn't see DL's post on my phone!

4. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

What dive? Bale says he tripped him, Maloney says he tripped him, replays are inconclusive. Only a Spurs hating fool would ignore that and say he dived <whistle>

5. Bucks Blue

Bucks Blue Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Just like he got tripped by Guzan the other week? <whistle>

6. No Kane No Gain

Nope, not even a little bit similar <ok>

7. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Only a spud or welshman would stick up for a dive like that.

8. No Kane No Gain

9. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

There was nowhere near enough contact to cause a tumble. You've got history of sticking up for his blatant dives in the past so... :)

10. No Kane No Gain

It doesn't take much contact when you're running, especially when one leg is knocked into the other. Did you ever play rugby? Tap tackles could floor the biggest brutes as well as the fastest wingers.

11. Bucks Blue

Forum Moderator

I'm sorry but it was a blatant dive. There was no, if any contact... reminds me of Lampard against Stoke last season. He dived at Stoke and admitted it with the same amount of contact Bale got against Scotland... I wonder how many he'll do on Saturday...

12. District Line

Forum Moderator

Who the hell is this Spurs hating 'fool'? If I ever get my hands on him... <whistle>

13. Bucks Blue

Forum Moderator

And I'm sure he wouldn't post in the Chelsea board! I mean... who hates Spurs on this Chelsea board!? <whistle>

14. Bucks Blue

Forum Moderator

Erm... if anyone didn't realise... Spurs lost 4-2 this week!

15. District Line

Forum Moderator

Did you enjoy the game Bucks Blue? How was your journey there and back?

16. Bucks Blue

Forum Moderator

Yeh it was mental mate. I think probably the best away support I've ever been in tbh. I was in the lower tier and it was crazy. When we scored to go 3-2 up we were falling all over the place, hugging people we don't know and going nuts. Only downer is that I have bruised shins from knocking the seat in front of me as I was going mental! How was the upper tier? Did they make you sit or did you stand?

Yeh journey was effortless. Got to Liverpool Street at about 11 and headed to a pub there. Then went to the ground. Some throwing punches between both sets of fans as we got to the away entrance and pure hatred demonstrated from both sets of fans as police kept us apart... Had great seats and what a game! Emotionally drained. No voice. But I'm on cloud 9! Next stop for me is Swansea! ow about you mate? How did you find it all?

17. District Line

Forum Moderator

I wish I had been lower tier. Still remember in 10/11 the mental celebration when Drogba scored. Guys literally jumping down 10 rows.

I really enjoyed it, even though I had to go without my mate I'd say its probably the best away day I've had in London. It was an absolutely thrilling game of football, especially 2nd half. The only downer was being in Upper Tier.

Nah I stood no attempts to make us sit. Well there was one steward but nobody listened

18. blueboy83

blueboy83 Member

Ok after latest weekend's action:

Man City - 1-0 down, 10 mins to go and with only 10 men come back to win 2-1, have to give them props for that. How Dzeko is currently behind Balotelli in pecking order is a mystery.

Man United - Good forward line undoubtedly but with Ferdinand not what he once was and without Vidic, they look a soft touch in the middle. With Hazard, Mata and Oscar coming at them next week, that has to be a cause for concern.

Arsenal - what must be worse than losing for Arsenal was that they never really looked like turning it around against a team that conceded 9 goals in its last 2 games. And being 10 points off first place after just 8 games can't make for pleasant viewing for their fans.

Tottenham - been done to death on other threads, no need write here.

Liverpool - They won, thats as much as you can say about it. Sterling does look a great talent though.

19. District Line

Forum Moderator

I may end up eating my words but United are there for the taking IMO. Felt that way before the Spurs game and still do.

Spurs and Arsenal away were tougher challengers than this current United side, plus it isn't a derby. I'm sure the Bridge will be buzzing after the wins in North London, it's our first big game at the Bridge this year.

The ref will be looking for any excuse to hand United an advantage (remember what happened last year in both games) so if we keep our heads and not give them any excuse to send a Chelsea player off or give them a pen we should win comfortably despite their potent attacking line up.

We've just got to hope for a strong appointment from the PGMO. We know it won't be Atkinson because Fergie will cry. Foy is also unlikely but I wouldn't put it past them. Dean won't do two Chelsea games again and Webb surely can't get it after last season Just praying it isn't Dowd but that looks the obvious appointment right now. That **** shouldn't be near a Chelsea game after Old Trafford last season.

Big chance to open up a gap at the top early on.

20. Daveunited

Daveunited Well-Known Member

Clattenburg,Marriner, Atkinson or Jones is my guess, dont mind who it is really