1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

RIP Nigel Doughty .

Discussion in 'Nottingham Forest' started by Number 1 Jasper, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Number 1 Jasper

Number 1 Jasper Well-Known Member

2. itsinthenet

itsinthenet Member

In time people will see just how much he gave to Nottingham Forest. I hope that the club will get a decent buyer to carry on his excellent work.RIP Nigel

3. Saints Fan4Life

Saints Fan4Life Well-Known Member

RIP Nigel and God Bless You

We saints fans know what it feels like to lose our owner, and can only offer our sympathies

4. fulham traveller

fulham traveller Well-Known Member

I am staggered that only a few people have come on here to pay there respects for nigel doughty, all the money he has put in, he has now under wriitten the next two years of forest debts, R.I.P you put your money where your heart was

5. NFFCDel

NFFCDel Member

Theres not many Forest fans on here fulham traveller, I paid my respect to ND elsewhere, Forest fans will always remember and be grateful for what he did for the club.

6. London_redun

London_redun New Member

I too wish to thank Nigel for his contribution to the club, and I wish him a peaceful rest.

We all know Nigel made some bad decisions over the years and wasted much of that money he contributed through those decisions, but the fact is, he stumped up the the cash and backed us when we needed it. He always had the best intentions for the club at heart and that 's what really matters!

At the end of the day he may even have paid with his life for the mistakes he made at Forest, who knows wht affect the it had on his health! I hope it wasn't that which contributed, but we'll never know.

Ultimately though whether you think he did a good job or not, we still owe him a debt of gratitude! Thanks Nigel!

7. redandwhitecomrade

redandwhitecomrade New Member

I love how you hated him whilst he was alive but love him now he's dead...

<cheers>

you could've said this before he died, may have had peace of mind that his beloved clubs fans didn't hate him.