1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rickie Lamberts Golden Boot from not606 and Rickie Lamberts Golden Booties from 606

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by RickieLambertsGoldenBoot, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

With help it will be but that doesn't mean that a few are not going to wander over and try their stuff. We have just got to stick together and persuade them that there is a more enjoyable way of doing things. The one thing this site has is the ignore function. In the end the perpetrator will be speaking to himself if we all do it won't he? He is not going to win too many friends then is he/she? (must not be sexist)

2. SFC4BAG

SFC4BAG Well-Known Member

Actually if the WUMS pop over and fail to get a bite, they will soon disappear. I find this board to be refreshingly free of abuse and that makes it one where, like my little site, my 12 year old daughter may be allowed to venture. She has missed our trips south to Southampton this season and is hoping that we can afford to go next. She knows most of the usual words and chuckles at some of the comments but can't understand why we need so much of the abuse.

3. Beddy

Do you think they would vote you in LD.....Somehow I doubt it but worth a try. Why not venture over there and see what they have to say <laugh>

4. Beddy

suggest if she is watching this site to put your swear box on. There is one or two that tend to get over exited and use "agricultural" language at times which is a pity. She sounds as if she is at the age where she knows the difference between good language and bad.