1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Retire the number 4 shirt??

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by djblackandamberarmy(No 4), Jan 31, 2011.

1. St-Louis Tiger

St-Louis Tiger Active Member

That's the second time in about 10 minutes you've taken what i've said out of context!

OK are you paying attention?

I said:
    That means i'm fine with you having a different opinion to me (really!!) but it also means i wish you wouldn't express that view on every thread 3 or 4 times each. that's because i think it gets boring

You took that as me saying that i think this board isn't for giving your opinion??

The bit where i said "right back at you mate" was because IMO if you can't help but repeatedly express 1 particular view then you shouldn't be on here because people will quickly tire of you and then maybe leave. Then there'd be nobody for you to tell your opinion too, and you wouldn't want that would you?!?!

2. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

Technically yes, but as I've already explained that more than likely came from me having a shared IP and using a webmail account.

I'd protest my innocence more but I feel no need to, that board's dead anyway.

3. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

As I understand it that's not quite true in a number of ways. .:emoticon-0112-wonde

4. Feltchingtiger

Feltchingtiger New Member

We should have retired our no 4 after his first season in the premier league. Remember he's only been 1 member in the squad. His little spinny thing which 9/10 goes backwards gets an applause. People say he was part of the 3 promotions, exactly part of. As a leader very well done as a footballer thank f**k he's gone :)

5. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

Well I've only ever had one account on FootyMad, so if you want to correct me and tell me I've been posting on other boards in my sleep or something then be my guest...

6. djblackandamberarmy(No 4)

fair do's ..point taken..

7. x

x Well-Known Member

sorry its just somtimes it gets uncomfy sitting in the woodworkl all day long.

8. BroughHullTiger

BroughHullTiger New Member

Retire the shirt and retire Pearson for this mess

9. postmantwat

postmantwat Member

is that u TWF lol

10. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

If it's just a simple mistake as you claim, a quick email of explanation to the clappers Ed will get you back on and you can link to a post you make on there to prove it. If not, it looks like you were banned for being a multi-posting troll.

11. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

I've spoken to Hull_Admin about it, but it's trying to get through to the people at the top. I'm quite insulted that people think I'd spend two years on a massive wind up TBH :emoticon-0102-bigsm

Anyhoo, that place is pretty much dead compared to here, so i won't lose any sleep over it. These mistakes happen all the time, it's very hard to prove my innocence and it's not worth the effort, it'd only be to appease you and I have no idea who you are.

12. Blaknamberblood

Blaknamberblood Well-Known Member

great leader for the club and for that i`ll be ever grateful, but enough is enough, his injuries have left him a yard shorter than he was, and that weren`t quick.. ever !!!. As for the NP debate, the man took over a team devoid of any idea how to defend, we were shipping goals for fun, he has made us more difficult to beat, the free flowing football isn`t there yet agreed but i believe he is on the right tracks. Only drawback is that he comes across as rather arrogant during interviews, just wish he would lighten up a bit, but guess if he gets us out of the Division in the next couple of years i`ll put up with his Victor Meldrew moments

13. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Hull_Admin begs to differ, as do the network controllers.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=297&fid=148&sty=2&act=1&mid=2118610926

Hull_Admin
    #1 28 Jan 2011 16:48 Complain | Prev | Next | Thread closed
    Signed: September 2005

Update on Tony_Warners_Face ...

Can't actually tell you much, but it is Footymad's understanding that the user concerned was a user who has in the past appeared on the network under other usernames, and has been banned globally in each case.

I am unable to confirm this as I do not have access to the information which Footymad used to make this decision, but that is apparently why the TWF user has been banned.

If you are reading this TWF & do not believe this to be the case & that the ban should not apply, can I suggest that you contact Footymad directly.

Sorry but I can't comment further on this as it was a Footymad decision & they believe that the ban is justified based on the information they have. "

14. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, though TWF's main opinion seems to be that he should be allowed to irritate everyone else.

That said, TWF is free to say anything he likes, even if it complete and utter bollocks, which it is.

If TWF is genuine and thinks his opinion is worth hearing, then he should post it in such a way as to make people listen, rather than just pissing them off.

A forum is for discussion, not for arguments about it's contributors.

15. mark2112

mark2112 Member

Sell em on ebay! Donate the money to a charity.

There's some of you have lost the overall start of this thread...its about the number 4 shirt .....remember ffs