1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Results

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by ccfcremotesupport, Apr 30, 2011.

1. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

First off, we've got more points already than last season, so is that progress? Or will only promotion do?

A bit nervous that if we don't go up we'll lose a big chunck of our team with Jay and Burke avalable on frees and our loanees to go. Even if we go up it will be a challenge. The ususal rollercoaster ride.

Just watching the weeds vs Burnly. Strangely I find myself hoping for a weeds win. A defeat for Burnley puts them out of the play off race, so nothing to play for against us. Come on Ross!

2. blueforever123

I was also cheering for weeds, good to see Ross get a goal but now we have to hope Forest beat Scunny and then Burnley will not be able to reach the play-offs.

3. blueforever123

About the points, I feel that with our team we should have had more but if we get promoted no one will care.

4. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

A point for Forest today would be enough - Burnley's poor goal difference would mean they'd never catch them bar a miracle (like beating us 8-0 <yikes> ).

Anyway, a win by Millwall against the Swans today would probably be enough to keep Burnley out of the playoffs for the same reason.

That's of course as long as QPR don't get a 20 point deduction - but we'd be up auto then, so who bloody cares...........<laugh><laugh>

5. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Well the way Forest are going at the moment (2-0 v Scunny), looks like Burnleys season is over. Their final game of the season, at home, with all the pressure off them...it wont be easy for us.
    But hey, thats next week...can't look past Monday's game at the moment.

\o/<o>\o/<o>\o/

6. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Typical!!....just as I post, Scunny score........gotta love the Championship

7. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

Burnley out of contention now after a 1 - 0 loss to Leeds, nothing for them to play for but pride, just the kind of game we can lose ,yikes>

8. ninianbluebird

I am (very) quietly confident that we can win our final two games; just need Norwich to slip up, which I think they will at Pompey!

I don't think anything other than promotion is acceptable with the squad we've got this season, but we'll have wait and see what the table looks like this time next week!