1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Respect to Rio Ferdinand

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Bodinki, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Those are words I never thought I would say, since I hate the camel faced twat.

But apparently, in the build up to Saturdays match against Spurs at Stamford Bridge, whilst conducting an interview as part of the punditry team, Gianfranco Zola and Rio Ferdinand were told off by a Chelsea steward for standing on the pitch.

Rio asked the steward if he knew who this man (Zola) was? And to shut his mouth because Gianfranco owns this pitch.

Don't think it was caught on camera, as it was after the interview, but respect to Rio for schooling that steward.
    Honestly, Zola can stand anywhere he wants at Stamford Bridge!

2. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Not just good work by Rio, but the perfect choice of words as well. Like you, I struggle to find anything to like about Rio, but maybe thats because he was always an opponent. Perhaps not such a baddie after all?

StanDMan and Bodinki like this.
  3. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Aye maybe he is not so bad after all.
    Stupid ****ing steward though, who walks up to two footballing legends, one of which is Gianfranco Zola! And tells them off for standing on the grass? At Stamford Bridge!
    Douche bag!

4. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Perhaps the Stewards need to be trained in football history? Either that or he was only 20 years old and not born until Zola had retired !!!