1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Relegation..

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by 55282, Oct 22, 2016.

1. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Well he can't be either one of the two in the theater balcony , Vetch and Taff have those one copyrighted

2. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

Gonzo?

3. leez

leez Well-Known Member

Let's hope

4. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

9 goals conceded in just two games, should tell you we are down, difficult to ignore the conclusion that we (I mean Huw) essentially relegated ourselves in the summer transfer window, and we now have no other option than to watch the comedy play out until the end of the season.................<ok>

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  5. Nosugarman1

Nosugarman1 Well-Known Member

We are basically in the same position as last week as nobody expected us to win today and whether the score is 5-0 or 1-0 it's still the same three points.

JackPA26 and seabreeze like this.
  6. DragonPhilljack

That may well be the score board facts, but in the nature and manner of our football, we are down, unless the club sack this Yankee clown and get an experience manager before the January transfer window, it's goodnight from him and goodnight from them!............<laugh>

Kwame B, PGFWhite and Taffvalerowdy like this.
  7. Nosugarman1

Nosugarman1 Well-Known Member

I agree the football especially defensively but looking at the fixtures at the start of the season the two games I expected us to win and didn't were the home games against Hull and Watford.

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  8. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Mmmm

PGFWhite and DragonPhilljack like this.
  9. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

Guidolin had 7 games in charge this season and won 4pts (Opposition included Chelsea, City & Liverpool at home)

Bradley has had 7 games in charge and has won 5pts (Opposition included Arsenal & Spurs away, United at home)

We conceded 12 goals under Guidolin, scoring 6. Goal difference minus 6

We have conceded 19 goals under Bob, scoring 10 (albeit 5 in one game). Goal difference minus 9

We have now conceded more goals than any other team in the PL.

So Bob has earned us 1 more point than Guidolin did in 7 matches.

However, irrespective of what Bob says, performances have regressed - and badly so. Under Guido no one hammered us....

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  10. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

If the game against Palace wasn't an indication of which way we're heading then I don't know what could , the reason we won that game was because Palace had run out of time to score more which if it hade gone another 10 minutes they most probably would have , we're letting in goals for fun only it's not ****ing funny

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016

11. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

Except that Bob has another shameful, gutless, tactically inept performance on his Swansea City CV.

12. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

And counting.

13. DragonPhilljack

I am resigned to Championship football next season, anything else will be in the lap of the gods, nothing short of a miracle now, given the lack of quality signings by Jinx this transfer window. The mans a complete Idiot...............<ok>

14. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

17 games to play, 2 points off safety, Sunderland, Hull, Palace, Watford, Middlesbrough all still in the mix and all playing just as bad, or worse, than we are.

Its far far from over Phill. Safety isn't just wishful thinking but a distinct, achievable possibility <ok>

Kifflom! and aswan_dam like this.
  15. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

I agree with this ^^^. That's why both Phill & Roof's talk of planning for the Championship is ill-advised and very premature.....at least right now. <ok>

16. DragonPhilljack

I'll tell you two what is ill advised, and that is your clutching at straws, we have just 17 games left, and will be required to win every other game, to survive!! there is no way that we are going to get to that level of win rate, and given our transfer dealings so far, and Clements clear underestimation of the size of the task, then some on here need to get real, and look at the stark reality of this season and how it is panning out, our defence is utter crap, and yet still no quality CB has been recruited by the Idiots running our club, to replace Ash, it beggars belief that we are wasting money on players that are no better than what we have, the writing is on the wall as far as I see it, and short of a miracle we are down, best if you come to terms with it, the club is in a sorry mess, big shame, but that is how it is........<ok>

PS: I wonder if the Jack Army will ever have the balls to tell Jinx to piss off? The Liberty is full of plastic, that will soon disappear back to supporting Manure, and there will be plenty of seats next season, I'll put money on it.

When Swans are flying likes this.
  17. trundles left foot

trundles left foot Well-Known Member

Realistically Phi is right, in order to stay up we really need 8 wins from 17, when we have managed 4 from 21, odds don't look to good do they. Still till mathematically imposiible there is still hope.

18. DragonPhilljack

Nothing wrong with hope Trunds, but the odds are stacked heavily against us now, and I know past performance is no indicator of future performance, but in reality you just need to look long and hard at our ageing and underfunded squad, and that will tell you all you need to know regarding this second half of the season...........<ok>

Jinx had an opportunity this window to bring in a CB Captain, Midfield general, and quality winger, he has failed, and I know there is still time left before the window closes, but knowing Jinx, it will not happen.

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  19. When Swans are flying

When Swans are flying Well-Known Member

Just had to witness the almost 'schoolboy approach' to defending the 1st goal last Saturday to know we're fvcked. It almost beggars belief that guys that have been playing the game since probably 6 or 7 years of age, can't see or understand the basics...

Stumpy and DragonPhilljack like this.
  20. trundles left foot

trundles left foot Well-Known Member

Add to that are the idiots in charge, who don't seem to want to do anything about it in the transfer market.