1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Reams Thread

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by User deleted as requested, Apr 8, 2017.

1. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

<laugh>

Rick Everitt gets his own back.

Headline - May Contain Nuts <laugh>

"Meire's sensitivity to critics did not prevent her recently meeting with Paul May, who uses the on line pseudonym Reams Of Verse.

This is despite the fact that she was sent documentary evidence that he described her on ITTV as

"A long nosed bitch" and

"A Sharon Stone impersonator"

As well as posting that he "wanted to watch Richard Murray die"

In 2017 May also made public and private threats to a 19 year old fan which have brought him to the attention of the police.

Crucially, May has reinvented himself as a supporter of the regime and his focus is now on those he associates with CARD"

<laugh><laugh>

Will Old Reamsy now sue?

2. DonCorleone

DonCorleone Well-Known Member

That's hilarious. Reams will have a fit when he hears about it.

3. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

Airman will be receiving a drunken and expletive ridden Message about it this evening <laugh>

4. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

<laugh>

It's fair game - but as a fan base I refuse yo believe this exists elsewhere.

We haven't hit rock bottom in a lot of aspects as a club, but with every week that passes we get nearer.

Talal El and The Kish like this.
  5. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

Long way down to rock bottom Super, and while these clowns remain, there is no limit to where they can drag us.

6. DickPlumb

DickPlumb Well-Known Member

He deserves all he gets, horrible two faced buffoon. He even sent me a disgusting message on MSN Messenger saying how ugly my Maltese Family are I have kept a large dossier of Reams threatening emails both to me and to other people. I might produce them some time.

7. User deleted as requested

Shouldn't Everitt give Reams a right of reply in the next issue of VOTV ?

When it comes to selective quoting, I am sure there are plenty of screenshots of Rick right up Richard Murray's backside during the failed era- because it suited him. There are also plenty of rumours that power hungry Everitt sought to undermine successive CEOs / senior managers at Charlton before he himself was dismissed from Gross Misconduct.

I have said for years now that on balance our fan base would be better off without Rick Everitt, & his recent conduct has proved that.

Everitt is a one man walking agenda, and to borrow an old Mrs Merton joke, he is not half as nice as he looks.

8. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

Rick's halo has slipped a bit recently with his verbal abuse of Ms Perks, now this petty personal squabble with a drunken idiot. Whether or not he gets his old job back is a problem for the new owners.

9. The Elfsborg Sparrow

The Elfsborg Sparrow Well-Known Member

Everitt gets too much stick on here(and over on the other board), and not enough recognition for all the good he has done.

Ponders Revisited likes this.
  10. User deleted as requested

Divisive character. More agendas than a Google calendar.

11. The Elfsborg Sparrow

Ricky Everitt's red and white army<laugh>

12. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Is there anything you lot agree on. Perhaps you have the smt your bickering deserves?
    From top bottom all it seems to be is infighting and willy waving..,. And it seems to be getting worse.

All charlton arnt you?

Beware of the virus likes this.
  13. User deleted as requested

If you think this is bad, you should have seen the "Your Views" page for our fans on our club website <cheers>

Much of what used to be posted on there was libellous (ask @ForestHillBilly)

14. lardiman

lardiman The truth is out there
    Forum Moderator

Yes we are.

Perhaps we have the SMT we deserve?
    The medieval notion that bad fortune only befalls people who deserve it is not even worth refuting. There are thousands of disillusioned, alienated Charlton fans and naturally we have different views on the whole situation. Activists and self styled leaders have polarised opinions in a long term sour atmosphere.

But fans are not responsible for the harm that has been done to our Club since Roland Duchatelet took over. Fans did not choose to join a network of obscure foreign Clubs and become a training facility for Standard Liege fringe players and oddities chosen by a spotty computer geek. Fans did not appoint one clueless coach after another and refuse to acknowledge anything was even wrong as we crashed out of the Championship.

The idea that somehow we have brought the humiliating decline of our Club on ourselves is laughable. We have been powerless to do anything except express our opposition by protesting or speaking out on forums. The owner makes all the decisions, the responsibility is entirely his.

CAFC'sBestInterests likes this.
  15. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

I think you are missing the substantive point.
    You have got to somehow got to find consensus or you are going to be stuck with this set up or worse for years to come.

Everytime one group does sonething three other groups start undermining them.
    I dont just mean the big stuff, you guys can even factionalise two flies walking uo a wall.
    As an outsider the personal vendettas among groups has gone too far now and there are far too many fans groups involved inyour club.

I know having a second club isnt fashionable but since 1985 i have followed your exploits and only take in at least one game a year so perhaps this is none of my business.

Btw some of your work with stats is top class.

16. The Elfsborg Sparrow

Agreed.

Some people have long forgotten we all support the same team.

17. Slackbladder

Slackbladder Well-Known Member

I thought Reams was a Cardiff fan?

18. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

I thought you followed Fanny :emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0109-kiss:

19. Holden Chinaski

Holden Chinaski Well-Known Member

Is that whole entire "my dicks bigger than yours" concept that kids come out in school with...

Everyone's shouting around "I've been a fan for 25 years, so has my father and his father, all the way till the first kid kicked a ball on Charlton common, so I know better than anyone." Then the next person comes along and says "well I've been a fan for 67 years," and it all starts again.

It's turned into that he said she said bullshit; you are right there @chippy / glory

20. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

Not really.