1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Real Madrid's not so-good start

Discussion in 'La Liga' started by Tibbers, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Tibbers

Tibbers Active Member

What happens to Real Madrid this is not the form that I've been expecting for them.

Since the start of La Liga 2014-15 Season, Real Madrid have recorded 1W and 1D, I know it's too early to judge them but if your going also to check their pre-season game something is wrong with them. They weren't able to defend the International Champions Cup title, they lost also their Spain Super Cup match against Atletico Madrid and Club Friendly match against Fiorentina.

What also bothers me is when they let Angel Di Maria joined Manchester United while Xabi Alonso was a big surprise when he move to Bayern Munchen.

Though Real Madrid have loss some of the important players they welcomed a new one: Javier Hernandez on loan from Manchester United, Keylor Navas, James Rodriguez, Toni Kroos.

Though in a way I could understand that their new signings are still coping with La Liga League, and their retained players are also coping with their new members hoping Real Madrid will won the title once again.

2. Hussy

Hussy New Member

This is just a little impact for the transfer season as they have brought new players. So, understanding between the player needs time to development.

We have a new midfielders with CR7 and Bale. So, it need time :)

3. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Ancelotti prides himself on building a tight defence. It took him time last season before he finally managed that and Casillas had some ridiculous record without conceding. You'd think that would be well and trully embedded now. Maybe Alonso leaving has exposed that defence.

But I think it's more a case of the players resting on their laurels. Many are still drunk on La Decima and have lost that hunger.

4. Hussy

Hussy New Member

New signings are the main reason. We lost Ozil and Di Maria. SO we need time to fit on the mid field for understanding.

hope Real will be back sooN!

5. Tibbers

Tibbers Active Member

I think Angel Di Maria was a huge blow for Real Madrid, I've heard in some reports that even Ronaldo wasn't happy with the clubs decision to sell Di Maria

6. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Lovely football from the front men today against Athletic Bilbao. 3-0 so far and who knows how many more they might score.

7. danybravo

danybravo New Member

They still have star players its not even the mid of season, they can have a good comeback to fight for the top position.