1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Reading fan Chat - Wigan v Reading (27/11/2012)

Discussion in 'Aston Villa' started by daib0, Nov 24, 2012.

1. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

A warm hello to all Villa fans – for those who don’t know me (most probably!), well it’s a Royals fan 100% in peace here. Please do see the ’Not 606’ Reading board for our news and preview on the game –

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/181026-Aston-Villa-v-Reading

The fullest respect is shown to Aston Villa with full information produced equally for both sets of fans – but in all honesty far, far more on your team. It would be really interesting for us to have any comments from you put up here (or there on the Reading thread), like how you see the game going and general thoughts on your own team, and your (honest!) opinion of Reading.

I know some people don’t particularly like other fans producing a shopping list of questions to answer, and I perfectly understand that, so I leave any comments freely and totally with you. But if you like, these simple following points might be used as a very basic guide in case you’d like to write to something slightly longer, but don’t feel at all pushed to go along this road if it doesn’t suit you:

A] What are currently the strongest areas of YOUR squad, and who should Reading individually look out for / fear most?
    B] Any young stars coming through the academy that we should keep an eye on, now or in the future? Any thoughts on the new U21 league?
    C] Well, it’s a delicate beginning to your season, perhaps not quite so much as ours though! Realistically, where do you hope Villa might finish if all goes more-or-less well?
    D] How strong do you see the general level of the premier this season, and any general opinions of Reading FC and our current football - either for or against (you can be honest!). Do you frankly see us survining?

Many thanks, here’s to a good game! I’ll be looking in daily, so any questions back just pop them on this thread …

daib0