1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ray Wilkins

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Matth_2014, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Matth_2014

Matth_2014 Well-Known Member

2. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

What the hell is this about?

3. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

I think he said Lindelof wasn't worth 30mil+

Matth isn't happy with him.

4. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Ah right. I thought he was dead.

5. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Matth?

6. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Necroposting.

7. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

What's this about Matth ? I can't be arsed to watch it

8. The Ginger Marks

Knowing Meth he's put RW on ignore.

9. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

He's implying European players are more expensive than English players, when we all know that English players are massively over priced.

10. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

People need to realise that only Ray is entitled to an opinion as he's played the game and you haven't.

Deal with it.

#properfootballman

PINKIE likes this.

11. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Ray Wilkins is one of the few football pundits that speaks common sense and can rise above club bias ... contrast with Mickey Quinn who is a thick fat twat <ok>

yossarian likes this.
  12. Matth_2014

I remember last week before the Virgil Van Dijk deal fell through, He was gloating on Talksport.

13. I really cannot believe I am about to say this, but [breathes in, deeply...]

<applause>
    I agree, on both counts.

Ray Wilkins comes across as being extremely knowledgeable about the game, and he is not afraid to say it how he sees it, which means that he is always going to piss someone off. I used to think he was a twat, because he always seemed to have nothing but disparaging things to say about Spurs - that was back in the days when we were a mid-table side trying to compete for top 6. These days, he is full of little but positive things to say about us, so it's clear that his comments were not motivated by spite or bias.

As for Mickey Dim, that man is an embarrassment! I'd put him alongside Skiddy as one of the biggest ****wits I have ever had the displeasure to endure. Okay, he's not offensive in the out-and-out nasty-gormless way that Skiddy is, and I would class him more as uncouth-gormless. There have been a few occasions when I have had to turn the radio off when he's been talking because his degree of ****wittedness has wound me that much!

14. The Ginger Marks

Thank you Bell, I plan to make you turn off a lot more this season. <ok>

15. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

He was...did you watch the show after they got caught? Talksport ripped the piss out of him...sticking on that background audience laugh every time they asked him about it. He was the chief instigator in leaking the meeting.

<laugh>

remembercolinlee likes this.
  16. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

You seem to spend every waking hour of your life on this forum or listening to Talk sport. Do you do anything else?

17. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Says Bluey posting at 5am...anyway..i listen to the radio when im in my car, in my workplace or when im at home..depends on my mood. So it's quite likely i may have heard the same show as about 1.6 million other people. At work i have access to my Tablet, a work laptop. At home if im online, im online like the rest.

'You seem to' suggests you are unsure but 'Do you do anything else' suggests you are convinced.

My kids want to know if you are dropping them off at School this morning, I want to know if you are doing my shopping for me later on, ive got a bill to pay, remind me..i'll give it to you with my Bank card. Ohh and its Wednesday...Lamb and rice tonight, make sure the meat is Halal, chop chop Bluey. At night when you are spooning your lovely wife, i might be at work. Can you check my rota for me mate, it depends what day you are talking.

It's like me saying, how is your grasp of the English language and your typing skills coming on Bluey? Are you still attending them Basic computing classes set up by the Job centre? i mean your posting a little bit more than usual so i suspect you are getting better at it.

Lo and behold 2 weeks later everyone here will be convinced you are on the dole attending Computing Literacy classes and even if its not true..its the picture i want to paint.

anyway good morning mate...yawn...just got up...sent from my Kindle and took me about 2 minutes to do whilst catching up on some news etc..like people do. Im off to have a shower...might reply to any other notifications i get..ill tag you when i do.

ohh and maybe you feel that way because ive taken extra time off work this month because of Ramadan. I'll explain to you incase you decide to reach your own conclusion. Sometimes when people Fast and they have the means to, they might cut back on certain things during the month, be it work, leisure etc. Anything that might take its toll on the body. I'm that man...i take it easy because i can.

Jumping in the shower Bluey......can you nip to the petrol station and fill my car up..someone has to...and im too busy posting on here.

Ohh and Meltdown^^^^^^

im claiming credit for that before you do

please log in to view this image

Hoddle is a god likes this.
  18. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Wow, quite a meltdown indeed mate. Keep posting, you obviously need to. <laugh>

19. Matth_2014

Clearly not on Victor Lindelof.

20. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Tell me Matthew .. what exactly has Victor acheived in the game to date?