1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Rant thread

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by sheffordqpr, Jan 28, 2017.

1. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

They've already done a show with that format Shef, http://www.channel4.com/programmes/celebrity-island-with-bear-grylls

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island_with_Bear_Grylls#The_Celebrity_Island_with_Bear_Grylls

One of the singers from JLS was in it and cried his eyes out because he couldn't hack it and begged to get taken off the island. There was a rugby player named Thom Evans who couldn't do it either and minced off like a little girl.

kiwiqpr and Uber_Hoop like this.
  2. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Getting on a train at 6:34 this morning, going to the shop on it and being asked if I "need a caffeine hit" when I order a double espresso. No I just love the taste of your awful ****ing coffee you ****. **** off.

Going on a double date and the other bloke doesn't like football so I have to talk about some other ****e for three hours. What do these ****ers do on a Saturday?

kiwiqpr, KentGaz, Staines R's and 2 others like this.
  3. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

Too true <laugh> <laugh>

kiwiqpr likes this.
  4. sheffordqpr

sheffordqpr Well-Known Member

Nines, that sounds to me like a slightly more extreme version of what I described. Still a pile of pooh! No one died! The idea is good in principle, they just need to take that extra step. I even have a name for my show: I'm a waster and deserve a slow humiliating death.

5. sheffordqpr

Barbers!!! I reckon that they are responsible for a number of burglaries. Every time I go to one they ask me a) Where/when am I going on holiday, and b) Where I live.

I don't trust the c*nts! In the wrong hands, that sort of information is priceless. Word of advice, don't crack under questioning! Added to that, I am rarely happy with the mess they have made of my Barnet!!

The last one I went to was a woman, no third degree and she did a good job. I shall return!

6. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

Useless ****ing refs and linos in the Championship ! Hurry up and get goal-line technology fitted.

UTRs, Sooperhoop and sheffordqpr like this.
  7. sheffordqpr

The Oscars and all the other 'I love you, do you love me' arse licking award ceremonies.
    Dominic Littlewood. What has he got to look so smug about all the f*cking time. Looks like he escaped from Fraggle Rock!
    please log in to view this image

8. sheffordqpr

New series on ITV tonight: Lethal Weapon 'based on the film FRANCHISE'. When did a series of films become a franchise?????????? Ditto a TV series turning into a 'box set'. Transatlantic crap-speak. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!