1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

radio pundits

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by concernedincardiff2011, Apr 11, 2011.

1. concernedincardiff2011

All weekend all I've heard is that Swansea have been wonderful, Swansea are sublime, Bornini is the next Drogba......oh and we think Cardiff might have won blah blah....

I'll be the first to admit that Swansea had a great result and yes Bornini does look pretty good and yes Swansea are a good but for promotion BUT SO ARE WE!!

HOW ABOUT SOME UNBIASED COVERAGE REAL RADIO!!

I notice David (the Welsh Messi of his day apparently) Giles has even turned into a Swansea fan despite being a former City player and from Grangetown. Mind in his defense Jonesy did turn his picture into a dartboard!!

how about some equal, unbiased coverage in the run up to the promotion chase.....

The only people so far that offer the best coverage are Jagger and Woody in the morning and what they know as much about welsh football as Nathan Blake does about writing football columns!!

No offence to any of our western friends.....just a gripe.

I need a lie down

2. concernedincardiff2011

apologies for the rubbish grammar too. my fingers were also very angry :)

3. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

" The Jacks " are " Cardiff 's Thunder Thieves " ever since we game up we've nipping at your heels & keeping you on your toes ... there ain't no rest for the wicked Lol !!

4. I want silver hair too

Forgot about this, is it still up d'you reckon?

and don't worry about the jacks, let them have their little bit of joy, until they finish 3rd and get stuffed 6-0 by Millwall in the Playoff Final

5. CityAce

CityAce Member

Cant be as bad as listening to that fat ginger jack Hartson on TV, his bias is simply embarrassing.

6. Crackerjack

Pretty hard to forget about " The Jacks " when your neck & neck with them , but you can pretend were not I suppose .

7. Crackerjack

Ahhh yes !! The Greatest pretender of them all . Thousands wouldn't believe that our hounding of Cardiff the last 3 seasons , on a limited budget ( someone may have to explain a limited budget to you boys ) doesn't bother you aber , but I'll believe you ( cheers )