1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Qpr

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by blueforever123, Apr 29, 2011.

1. blueforever123

So what is the likliness of them getting a points deduction.
    I'm not sure myself :huh: and not sure how to take it if they did or didnt get one.

2. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

If they broke the rules, then deduct points....................I bet the league deduct just enough points so they end up as runners up, if they deducted anymore QPR would appeal, that would drag on and on, the playoffs would have to be postponed, no one would know who was in the playoffs, or who was promted.............how could clubs renew contracts or sign players if they didn't know what league they wouldn't be in? They'll strike a deal, QPR promoted in second place, "punished" but not "punished" The league can't do much else except fine them, which means that the team in 7th place could protest at the rules being flaunted.............it would cause havoc, and I doubt if the league would have the bottle. QPR won four and drew two of the 7 games when they were fielding an "illegal" player, do if found guilty docking the 14 points gained would be fair, can't see it happening though <ok>

3. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Yes Proph, but if they deducted 20 points, they wouldn't even be in the playoffs, so no worries about a delay in getting on with them.

We could all get on with the <party><party><party>....simples..... <whistle><whistle>

4. Swords Hoopster

Swords Hoopster New Member

Blue Prophet: "If they're found guilty deduct 14 points" So why didn't they deduct any points from West Sham re Tevez?

5. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

westham put there hands up in shame qpr tried to conceal it putting false documents into the fa sorry rules are rules points and fine thats justice if it was cardiff imagine the out cry !!!!

6. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

When West Ham were involved in the Tevez saga, the third person ownership rules weren't in place, West Ham had brought the game into disrepute and were fined for it. The authorities then brought in hard and fast rules to stop it happening again, it was these new rules that QPR are alledged to have broken. West Ham tried to use a loophole to gain an unfair advantage, they were caught out and fined, the FA then closed the loophole. West Ham didn't break the rules, they were no rules in place at the time of their "transgression". The hard and fast rules were then laid down by the authorities, and these are the ones that QPR are alledged to have broken. A more serious offence if proven.

If they are guilty fair enough , punish them, if not get it sorted........................but it should have been dealt with long before npw.

7. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

thats a fair point proph question how long are the hearings for is it 1 day 3 or however long as it takes to for them to be decided ??l like you say its been going on far to long !!!!

8. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

BLUEBIRDS, The hearing is 3 days. It starts on Tues and the outcome announced on Friday.

Agree with the previous posts. Why this has dragged on so long only the FA can answer. 7 alleged breaches of rules is not exactly a trivial matter but this is the FA we're talking about.
    Nothing we can do about it except get behind the boys on Monday and next Saturday and what will be will be

9. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

thanks bomb

10. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

could be a long running saga if qpr pursue it through the courts, **** it like dallas who shot jr .lol

11. blueforever123

went onto their board and asked whether they got the trophy, judging from the answer i'm guessing not

12. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

I saw that too...apparently they don't need a trophy to prove their champions <doh>

13. blueforever123

If they get points deducted they will go on about this for years, just like Weeds thinking that they are still a big club <whistle>:emoticon-0140-rofl:

14. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

well that shows my age il leave the building now.lol

15. RangersHQ-Norfolk

The link is a much better account of the FACTS as they stand BLUEBIRD, might be worth a read. Maybe you lot should try concentrating on your own matter of trying to get promoted ahead of Norwich.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle729871.html

16. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

17. concernedincardiff2011

I agree, the best team deserve to be champions and having seen you play (apart from the past few games) you were pretty good. However, if found guilty of wrong doing then you would not be the best team and therefore would not be promoted.

for the sake of the fans I hope you get a fair hearing although considering our place in the league i'm kind of hoping for a points deduction.

18. thephatone

thephatone Member

Personally i cant see the f.a having the balls to deduct points at this stage, as has been said it's been left way too long and should have been sorted before the final week of the season. To slightly change topic though guys i caught the tail end of something on sky sports the other night where they mentioned the premier league might reject QPR's promotion on grounds of ownership issues????? Cant share any more as i dont know any more, but may be a ray of hope for you guy's. Still think it will be QPR and Norwich that go up with you guy's nicking it in the pray off's normal hatred aside good luck, Big respect to Dave Jones played the system brillantly (whether it's right or not is another debate) and i think will give you your season in the big time to enjoy!

19. RangersHQ-Norfolk

...Straws - clutching, phatone. Maybe Jones should have focused more on winning the 'Boro game.....