1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

QPR V Chelsea

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Northolt-QPR, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

Spoke too soon!

2. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Arrogant? You have just came up from the championship and we expected to give our goal difference a good plus. Is that such a bad thing? I expected us to win yes but I was wary of the fact you hate our club as do the rest of your fans and would definitely make it hard for us. Again, I commend you on the clean sheet but nothing else.

Again, I am not moaning - Everything I've said is a fact.

3. West London Willy

West London Willy Well-Known Member

I think, if you look the word "moaning" up, you'll find that you are, old chap.....

Everything you've said is your opinion, and you are entitled to voice it. In much the same way that every QPR fan on here is laughing - not at the recollection of three points gathered yesterday against the odds, but at you. And that's a fact.

4. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Moaning - Make a long, low sound expressing physical or mental suffering or sexual pleasure.

At what point did I do that? <whistle>

It's a true opinion, the ref was bent - fact. If you can't see that you're very much a massive biased idiot <ok>

5. West London Willy

Highlighted the description that applies here. Certainly you've gone on too long about how you 'suffered'...

And if I'm biased, then the vast majority of people in this country are also biased - in favour of fair refereeing and correct decision making.

Get over it, mate - you're looking like a prize twonk now....

6. Carlos Valderama's Hairy Saddlebags

GGGOOOOAAAALLLL!!!!!
    please log in to view this image

7. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Vast majority of people in this country also enjoy seeing us lose, so it doesn't bother me what they say. Like I said my friend who supports SPURS, possibly a team who hates us more than anyone, said we were hard done by. That says something and it's all I'm looking for from you guys, just to admit we were hard done by and Foy had a bad day.

8. rrrrrs

rrrrrs Well-Known Member

Well if your mate says so it must be true:emoticon-0102-bigsm:emoticon-0102-bigsm:emoticon-0102-bigsm:emoticon-0102-bigsm

9. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Didn't say that did I <doh>. I'm saying it speaks volumes when a Spurs fan admits to Chelsea being cheated.

10. West London Willy

Thing is, Everyone on Sky, everyone on MOTD2, basically everyone except AVB, is saying that the vast majority, if not all of the decisions, Foy got right. Maybe the tug on lampard could have been given on another day, but he was a bit theatrical about it. Certainly Luis' penalty claim was laughable. And maybe, on another day, our penalty might not have been given, but the consensus is that it was a penalty, as Luis' arm came up right into the back of Helguson. The challenge didn't need to be made - but Luiz was foolish.

As for the two sendings off? Had Bosingwa not been dragging SWP down he'd have been five yards clear. Terry was never getting back, he was already behind the play. No doubt you could argue that, but Bosingwa shouldn't have pulled him down, or at the very least Luiz should have been covering and didn't. Where was he? And drogba was a muppet (again) and his reckless tackle fully deserved the straight red.

I've said before - I'd have loved it if our play and our tactics had brought about the result yesterday, but the truth is that it wasn't us, and in all fairness it wasn't the referee - it was your own team imploding that cost you the game, and that's where you and your manager should be focusing your anger - not at us.

11. Yurilly

Yurilly Well-Known Member

No because that would be wrong.

12. Staines R's

Staines R's Well-Known Member

Sky sports news are reporting Terry's version of events where he says he was replying to Ferdinands accusation of racism towards him, complaining (whining) it was taken out of context. There are many many members of the BNP who work with black and asian people but i would still class them a racist

But you are right about 1 thing...i really do hate John Terry

13. West London Willy

Question - at what point does a racist insult, when taken out of context, stop being a racist insult?

14. Robby202

Robby202 Well-Known Member

Infesting your board <laugh>

Ask the ****ing dipshit who posted it on our board. <ok>

15. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

That will be me then! :)

16. Staines R's

Aint got a clue mate.....Maybe we should ask John Terry :)

17. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Completely missing my point....again. The ref was a ****, best word to describe him, a class A naive smug biased **** who should lose his job, who gave everything possible against us and nothing against you. Take Lampard and Derry for example, Derry chops him in half and who gets the card? Lampard. Lampard is held back just as bad as SWP in the 6 yard box and who gets the decision? QPR. Foy was afraid to pull out any cards because of how loud Loftus Road was and he would've been slated afterward.

Just because Luiz PLAYED badly it doesn't mean he deserved to give away a penalty which is basically what you've said? Helguson dived, he was touched in the back and jumped over like he'd been rugby tackled. There is also no guarantee Terry would not have made it back to cover SWP, he wasn't THAT far away and he was also tugging Bosingwa's shirt if you look closely, it's tit for tat and as Bosingwa is stronger and taller than SWP, SWP went down. Best part is that SWP didn't even look for the free kick which goes to show how much malice was intended in that...

FINALLY - I have not once said we deserved to win and I agree that we imploded, however, we did not deserve to lose THE WAY WE DID. You can continue to say 'but you did lose that way' and behave like children but we have a right to be annoyed at the referee and like I said before if the shoe was on the other foot you would've been exactly the same about it.

Oh and since when were pundits always right?

18. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

When the accused actually says 'blind' instead of 'black'??

19. Staines R's

But i would assume from Terry's statement that he is admiting to using the word 'Black' (as the word 'Blind' couldn't be contrued as a rascist insult). And we all can see he used the word '****' afterwards).

And yep.....i still hate John Terry

20. West London Willy

Which he didn't.

If you have any friends that can lipread, ask them. I have, I did, and they have confimed what he said. He said 'Black'.

I have no love for terry, I think his history of making very bad decisions at the wrong time has haunted him for much of his life, and sadly this is another terrible mistake he's made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.