1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

QPR Opinions.

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Rangers Til I Die, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

In what seems a very sensible move by the club, you may now register to take part in various surveys related to our beloved club.

I've just registered but there are no polls outstanding though one might argue that one Pole has been pretty outstanding of late!

I assume this is a precursor to opinions about the potential new stadium. They did this before and many of us took part. However, I get the impression that this is a permanent feature and not exclusively about the stadium.

Either way, I am glad my opinions are being sought and I would encourage you all to register.

2. KentGaz

KentGaz Well-Known Member

Is it on the offy?

3. finglasqpr

finglasqpr Well-Known Member

I registered too. They send me an email. Great idea by the club to ask us, it's customers what we think.

4. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

There's also a Fans Forum next Thursday and the club are asking you to submit any questions you may have.

SUBMIT YOUR FANS' FORUM QUESTIONS

please log in to view this image

Send in your questions now ...

IAN Holloway and Lee Hoos will answer your questions at our Fans’ Forum at Loftus Road next week.

Unfortunately, due to prior commitments, Les Ferdinand is now unable to attend the event.

All topics are open for discussion and you can submit your questions now. E-mail your questions to [email protected] or tweet @QPRFC using the hashtag #QPRFansForum, and we will try our best to get through as many as possible on the night.

The event, which takes place at Loftus Road on Thursday March 16th from 7–8pm, will be streamed live on QPR PlayerHD, and will then be available to view on the club’s YouTube channel 24 hours later. Full details regarding the stream will follow in due course.

See also ...

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2...ian-holloway-3616402.aspx#SLF4C1w3KGtBqwxc.99

5. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

Interestingly, I have regisytered done 4 polls got a load of points.....and now been asked to register again....might do to get all points again

And we all know what points mean

Hoops Eternal and Shawswood like this.