1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

QPR dudes

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by H bomb, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CityAce

CityAce Member

I will have to hold my hands up and admit I did visit the QPR board and cause a little bit of aggro, just because I questioned their transfer targets and we all had lets say a difference of opinion.

However..................when I started getting threatened with violence by a couple of their fans who were asking me to 'meet up in person' their resident mod Northolt (who I know is hovering around here today) told me to knock it off and refused to give me a reason to why he has not reprimanded the QPR fans. Northolt is only a mod for visiting fans on the QPR board, and is happy to see his fans threaten others.

The threats were actually quite funny as those of you who were at the QPR away game last season will know if you remember the 30/40 chavs outside abusing and throwing things at families who ran for their lives as soon as the more vastly outnumbered but more 'hardcore' of Cardiff following took exception.

2. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Ace - QPR can mod their board whatever way they choose but from what I've already witnessed here and from talking to other mods, they'll have more problems than we will so let them get on with it.

As long as our board is ok....thats all I'm interested in.

3. CityAce

CityAce Member

Sorted

4. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Well done H.

5. Quite Possibly Raving

Quite Possibly Raving Well-Known Member

Apologies if some of our lot have been annoying you, only just realised.

I must admit that I still held a good amount of animosity towards Cardiff regarding the PO Final (and surrounding issues), but I feel I've put them to bed this year with promotion. Time to let sleeping dogs lie...I think I'll hesitate from going too far and wishing you luck in the playoffs but I won't be upset if you win. After all, it gives me a good chance to visit the Gower if we've got you away again next year.

If you don't win I'm sure you'll get rid of Jones and consequently probably win the league next year!

6. CityAce

CityAce Member

There are actually threads on the QPR board to organise a suprise WUM attack on our board, how sad.

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/45960-Calling-all-rangers...........

In all fairness to Northolt he has put a stop to it, the guy/child/6 fingered result of an incestuous relationship - MaidaValeRanger, is a few sandwiches short of a picnic so use simple language when your speaking to him.

7. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Ace - its not a problem mate.

Queensparkrangers - An apology isn't necessary but thanks anyway. It's just a few retards from you're board with clearly nothing else to do. Why they've decided to camp on here instead of enjoying your promotion to the PL only they can answer but boys will be boys.

8. CannockQPR

CannockQPR Active Member

Hbomb, QPR fan in peace... I have not visited your board before but have been drawn here by City Ace to see what the hell the problem is.

I started a thread a few days ago on the QPR board asking QPR fans who they realistically thought we could sign, to date its had 116 replies, 27 of them are from CityAce! I can understand your frustration with some of the comments i have seen from QPR fans , but you have to accept some of your fans are helping to create the issue.

Personally i don't have a problem with CityAce if he wants to WUM and dish it out he should expect to recieve the same back, and he doesn't seem to have a problem with it either, he does seem a little obsessed with the size of crowds and stadium capacities but thats probably all he can think of to justify his comments.

I would think your board will be a pretty boring place without the contribution and crack from supporters of other clubs, including QPR but i guess its your decision, good luck in the play offs although i stand by comments to CityAce.

9. CityAce

CityAce Member

Cannock, yes I have spent a lot of time on that thread replying to QPR fans. My comments about your what I consider unrealistic transfer targets were merited. If you look a little further down that thread however you will see that 2 QPR fans have resorted to physical threats and your Mod warned me about my conduct and ignored them (impartial mod eh, <doh>). You will also see me discussing transfer targets with your sensible fans.

Banter is one thing fella but when we get nothing but anti-Welsh drivel from you lot then dont expect anything but hostility. As I have said before I have never seen such bad winners as QPR fans, not singling you or any particular poster on here but in general.

10. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Cardiff have no problem with visiting fans on their board - I am more than happy to testify to that. There are even some Jacks on here quite regularly and they do not get a hard time either.

It's the same as the Norwich board, a certain QPR fan who has nothing of value or substinance comes on to our board and spouts mindless crap all the time.

Spot the commom denominator?

I would suggest if CityAce wums on the QPR board then why is it so hard for the QPR fans to stay on that board and give him a hard time? Why the hell do they have to come here to make further trouble?

11. CityAce

CityAce Member

Thai Canary, they have tried to give me a hard time but not doing a very good job, they just resort to threats. Every reply ends in baaa, original eh. <doh>

12. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

I know, I have been monitoring progress. Frequently shaking my head in disbelief <doh>

13. CannockQPR

CannockQPR Active Member

So and let me get this straight you are happy for CityAce to Wum on the QPR board but think QPR fans are wrong to do it on Cardiffs?? You can't be serious.

14. CityAce

CityAce Member

Cannock, I am presently the only Cardiff fan on the QPR board. Currently responding to an article asking everyone to WUM us <doh>

However there are about 10 QPR WUMS on here.

15. CannockQPR

CannockQPR Active Member

Anti welsh drivel V banter, if you can deifne where one starts and the other one finishes i'll try to keep to the rules.

16. CityAce

CityAce Member

'AS for the two comments regards physical threats i think they suggested meeting up to discuss the issue in person - i think one has actually apologised, and your response to these comments wasn't exactly very grown up either, did you not start going on about your hardcore support frightning the rangers fans away - all very juvenile on both sides.'

One has apologised yes, my response was it was pathetic. I my reply was intended to suggest he was one of these all mouth no action little chavs which I saw first hand at QPR's ground last season. I have not condoned football violence anywhere.

You have tried to misinterpret my comments there about 'our hardcore support frightening rangers fans away' you conveniently left out the bit where I mentioned the rangers fans shouting, spitting and throwing things at families until Cardiff fans took exception.

17. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

18. CityAce

CityAce Member

Also If you feel the need to make Xenophobic comments simply because we are Welsh and try to dress it up as banter then feel free, I pity you if that the case though.

19. CityAce

CityAce Member

Feel free DPJ, they are a touchy lot mind you.

20. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

OK guys, this is getting out of hand. It's one thing trying to sort out a Cardiff v QPR dispute but I'll be ****ed if a QPR v Norwich one is gonna start here too (rant over)

Cannock - Welcome to the board mate and I appreciate your comments.

I realise there are two sides to every story but like you, I have only ever visited your board once, following your promotion, so I'm not in a position to comment on what has or hasn't been said. Don't take this as me trying to defend any Bluebirds here but you have a moderator who is in the same position as me. My only interest is trying to keep this board running smoothly as I'm sure is the same for all mods. in fairness to you guys, it has only been 3 R's who have camped here for reasons only known to themselves, although having spoken to one via PM, I understand he's trying to resolve it from your end so time will tell.

Yes we all have WUMs, yes we all love a bit of banter with other clubs fans and as I've said to a couple of your guys already, there is no problem with any genuine fans coming on here and contributing and I think most Bluebirds would welcome it...but there is a line.

One of your guys had posted and the response he received was uncalled for. I've admitted my error and an explanation and apology has been given and accepted but that was purely born out of frustration (the response, not the apology).

Good luck in the PL

Thai - Good to see you as always mate and appreciate your comments also but on this occasion it didn't help. No offence intended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.