1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

QPR dudes

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by H bomb, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Just letting you all know I've been in touch with the QPR mod (Northolt) to let him know that any posts from them will now be deleted.

I gave him my reasons for the mail (which I'll PM if any Bluebird wants to read it) so its over to him now.
    Although I'll hold my hands up and say I'm as guilty as anyone for contributing, with the inevitable Play Off nerves about to kick in, I think we could all do without their 'opinions'... or onions as one of them would write

2. Basingstoke Royal

Idiot

Why not go to a Cardiff City only forum if you don't want the opinion of other fans ?

3. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Basingstoke - Opinions are one thing, the cretinous comments from those three QPR pillocks quite another.

As it happens, I dislike moderation on forums in general, but if H wants to make a stand against these clowns disrupting threads, then I'll back him all the way.

4. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Good point Jim...and well made too but just a few things I want to point out:

1. What the hell has this got to do with you?
    2. If you read my post properly, you would have noticed the quotation marks around the word opinion (some people use double ", I prefer the single ').
    I haven't got time to go into the concept of sarcasm but if you Google it, you'll understand better.
    3. Other fans opinions (note no quotation marks) are welcome anytime unless they fall into the retard, racist or generally abusive category.
    4. Everything Sparkey said.

Thanks for stopping by mate.

5. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image
    please log in to view this image

6. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

northolt is a wum he can give **** then when he gets it back he deletes his utter rubbish
    thinking hes clever then changes people's threads im sure qpr fans are proud of this worm

7. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

says it all really fool

8. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

say no more wat a fag enjoy your life in the prem
    with crooked necks looking at the bigger teams

9. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

Time to leave it out Maida Vale, there's a new sheriff in town.:police:

10. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

sheriff.jpg Hell Yeah!!

11. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Northolt.

I mailed you today with a reasonable request to have a word with your guys in an attempt to stop this crap from escalating but you've decided to go public so no problem there. The idea was to have a word with them AWAY from our board. My mistake was thinking that your reply was from, what is generally considered to be, an adult. You even put a little humour in there too yet here you are again with your new little sheep avatar and your little band of followers (btw, tell that fool it's HYPOCRITE).
    So be it, until you all get through puberty I guess I'll be deleting your crap from here. In the meantime, I'm not gonna be held responsible for anything that comes your way either here or anywhere else...and you can tell that to the forum admin when you eventually go running to them...and you know you will.

Thanks for reading.

12. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

13. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

14. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

draw win win simples

15. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

when your on the bottom of the prem what clap trap do you think your management will be coming out with ???

16. The Billionth QPR Fan

The Billionth QPR Fan Well-Known Member

Quit whining, why are you so offended by some comments from a few ''retard'' QPR fans? It's just a few people's opinions (or onions as we apparently call it).

17. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

To be honest Billionth, I tend to agree with you to a certain extent - you'll always get cretins posting their drivel on public forums.

It's not a question of just whining though. If it was, we'd have taken lessons from Warnock to make sure we'd perfected the art. The three QPR trolls that were poluting this board posted nothing but childish remarks that put the decent QPR posters to shame.

Personally, I'm strongly against the moderation of comments - the drivel of these idiots should be left for all to see. Maybe that way, the decent posters of the same club will be embarrassed enough to police it themselves and disown these clowns.

Like minded posters could come together for some decent football chat laced with sharp banter, instead of having to endure the puerile thread-destroying **** we've experienced from the three stooges.

18. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Agree with you Sparkey.

It's easy for me to delete them but we dont live in a Police State so it's only fair that everybody gets a chance to see it and maybe, just maybe, they will get the message.
    Therefore, I've started a W12 thread and will move all irrelevant, racial or generally abusive posts (inc PM's) from these 3 initially, in there. I can delete it once the *yawn...novelty wears off.

Billionth, I assume your here because your mod (who is one of the 3 btw) has said something to you guys, as requested, and you're not just jumping on the Sunshine Club Bandwagon? Time will tell.

19. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

qpr fan read your fans posts first no one crying mate every desent
    cardiff thread been ****ed up by 3 pricks !!!!!

20. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

BB - I'll move all their threads into the play area and we can get on with the adult threads. Basic human reasoning seems to be an alien concept to them so I'm hoping this way they will get the message.

Everyone has the option to use the ignore facility so by not feeding them, they will soon starve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.