1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Qpr battle cry

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by MaidaValeRanger, May 3, 2011.

1. MaidaValeRanger

Hello, my name is Oscaridius Decimus Meridius, and I have a dream....that one day little rangers will be able to stand tall along premiership fans and I hope we can make that dream a reality. We are few yet we are a happy few...we band of brothers!
    Friday may come the day when the ages of qpr fans come crashing down..but it is not this day!! Rise up fellow rangers for that one chance, just one chance to go to the premierleague as old men and tell chel**** and foolham and the rest... that the FA might take our money but they will never take our Championship Trophy!!!

feel free to add below.... :emoticon-0110-tongu

2. Rollercoaster Ranger

Rollercoaster Ranger Well-Known Member

As I have said before, "I can take the despair, it is the hope that I can't stand"

3. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

Toon fan in peace! Hope you guys do not suffer too badly because of this. I fail to see why the fans and players should suffer for one guys idiocy. I personally hope we get to visit Loftus Road next season as you have deservedly won the Championship is similar style to us last season. Anywhoo Simon Jordan seems to think you might be ok and I am sure he knows enough people to know what is going on/potentially going to happen :)

4. Trypsin-1

Trypsin-1 Active Member

I have a dream! that Bircham will come out of retirement, for one day, just one day, and score, score a beautiful beautiful goal in the last, i repeat, the last minute against one we like to call Chelski