1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

proper east mids derby...

Discussion in 'Nottingham Forest' started by derby diamond ram, Sep 14, 2011.

1. derby diamond ram

seeing has this saturday is thee ONLY PROPER EAST MIDS DERBY ,what s
    your prediction??
    mine is 1 1 steve davis free kick.
    1.will derby be up for it? should hope so
    2.will florist stop conceding?? hope not.
    3.what kind of reception will tyson recieve?

whats your impressions of steve mclaren so far??
    your replys can be has stupid has you want,seeing has their dont seem to be much banter nowdays,not bewteen us,more leicester..
    bring back the proper 606 i say....

U RRRRAMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

2. itsinthenet

itsinthenet Member

If you want him back I would gladly pay the taxi fare. I thought not as well!

3. trickytree29

trickytree29 Member

Yeah I miss the banter on the old 606 to diamond have to see if we can generate a bit more interest. I hate to say it but Derby are flying and we having even got going yet, our squad is far weaker then last years so I doubt there will be the repeat of the 5 - 2 performance. I would gladly take a point at this stage but think we will lose :cry:

As for Tyson I still can't believe he went to Derby!

4. derby diamond ram

isitinthenet.. ffs man,hes got quality,experiance,stupid hair sense...lol,why would we want him back..YOU MAD.lololol
    trickytree..was supposed to go today,a certain mr tudgay let me down,so much for mates.
    going down to his pad in chelleston and paint his door black and white lol..
    eh well 2 1 to the pride of the mids i ll take..sounded a grt game has expected,10 men though!!!! boy are these 2 delusional red dogs at work getting it mon,the ****e i took last season..
    cant see 606 coming back,used to look forward to the banter on there,now theres hardly any,only me and ramsforlife bothering..eh well..iam sure you ll get your first home win sometime..
    chin up ..you ve only been beaten in ya own back yard and its only a game!!!!!!!!!!!!

like f**k its........................

uuu rrrrrrrraaaaamssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......................

5. Score 4 My Pleasure

I'll be honest Forest, I am (a Leicester fan) not going to say your this and that because it is still early, I just generally think you are struggling and getting beaten 5-1 at Burnley because you have a wally of a manager.

6. glynnak

glynnak Member

well we --your totally unconnected rivals---stuffed the sheep for you today so a thank you from the foot of the table would be nice

7. ForestinLancs

ForestinLancs New Member

Thank You very much - simples

8. SvensMightyLove Sword

Oh Shteeve, hope youve booked a taxi for your getaway.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha ! Hahahahahahahahahaha ! My weekend couldn't get better, 1-0 up and you still lose. Taxi for Schteeve ;-))))