1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Programmes 1984-2005

Discussion in 'Watford' started by hornethologist a.k.a. theo, Oct 22, 2016.

1. hornethologist a.k.a. theo

hornethologist a.k.a. theo Well-Known Member

I've started emptying my loft in advance of a possible house move. Three visits to the dump already! However, I do have four boxes of Watford programmes covering many games between the years 1984 and 2005 (and two boxes of programmes for other games I saw in that period).

It seems a shame to bin them but I doubt we'll have space to spare if we do move on. It would be costly to post them and I don't get to Watford these days. If anyone knows somebody who'd like them and is able to get them from Hampshire to wherever they're based, do message me.

Mexican Hornet likes this.
  2. Scullion

Scullion Well-Known Member

I could add them to complete my collection from the late 60's:) but fortunately I am too far away to pick them up. sadly I need to do the same, when I find them. If no one wants them try ebay/gumtree - must be collectors items now.....

3. oldfrenchhorn

oldfrenchhorn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I passed my collection on when I moved here to a 10 year old who had become a regular at the Vic. Some of them were from reserve games where it was a single duplicated sheet of paper. Recently someone gave me a bag with many from the early GT years. I am still reading them when I have a few minutes and it does bring back memories.