1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpy pumpy.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Aug 4, 2016.

1. RogerisontheHunt

RogerisontheHunt Well-Known Member

2. moreinjuredthanowen

What the **** has trump buried under this ****e.... there's no way this isn't a set up surely?

3. DirtyFrank

DirtyFrank Well-Known Member

Better still The General apparently called Comey in outrage at his treatment and sacking and Comey had to talk him out of resigning (from original post)..apparently they weren't even seen as friends either! So can't see him lasting long either.

Trump is also apparently (well minions) learning all he can about the presidential power of pardon. Constitutionally nothing stops him pardoning himself, family members or anyone else before any of them face a criminal charge never mind afterwards.

Only good thing I read today was an article stating that never mind congress...all departments within the executive branch are basically ignoring trumps directives. Eg the Pentagon has decided no matter what Trump tweeted about Transgender troops they aren't going to act on it. Other departments are ignoring similar trump declarations on the basis that no top job appointment has been made to drive the presidents agenda so carry on regardless.

Now on one hand this is good news. On the other what is being described is a coup in all but the physical act of removal... to maintain the validity of the office congress has to impeach him. If the nuts and bolts of the executive branch don't recognise the directives ( no matter who that is) of the executive then the system is in trouble and causes serious precedents

4. moreinjuredthanowen

It is hilarious. Except he has codes. I would presume someone else has to turn the keys and enter them.

Anyway....... the best thing would be for his phone to vanish and him to recognise he can spend move of his time playing golf and being a figure head from now on.

Ryan cannot even put together a republican majority when he's got a bloody majority to go and do anything.

I think their budget is coming up. This could be a major issue. If it is the clockmis tricking yo 2018 elections.

5. DirtyFrank

So Trump wrote sonny boys false statement and ok'd personally a fake fox news report defaming a dead American Citizen by blaming him for the Russia leaks and saying the DNC probably had him killed for it.

If that's not direct evidence of obstruction of justice...what is?

6. moreinjuredthanowen

video or tapes of him actually doing this.

It is hearsay unitl you have that :)

It is getting so ridiculous now and the much vaunted american "checks and balances" have been proved to be so much bullshit. there are NO checks and balances in Us that are not politically drive and this facade will continue until the next presidential election.

7. DirtyFrank

Me personally no lol.

There's recordings of phone calls and emails of some description of the wiki fake news..supposed it depends how trump received it. Muller I suppose could access that to see.

I see Graham is putting a bill forward to block any attempt by trump (or future president) from firing a special prosecutor without judicial review. Be interesting to see how GOP leadership reacts

8. moreinjuredthanowen

In the end its really shown their bluster up over there. They have no check and balances

9. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

10. DirtyFrank

Mueller following Trump finance trails...got a stable of the very best white collar crime and fraud lawyers hired up and a grand jury organised.. .

So my question. Let's say Trump pardons himself and clan....can his assets still be seized as proceeds of criminal enterprise? That would be funny as ****.

11. moreinjuredthanowen

I must say that this release of transcripts of trump and Australia and Mexico first calls was telling.

1. Someone committed treason to release them. That says a lot. I doubt anyone ever leaked **** like this before... not right out of whitehouse

2.Trump was a complete Dick to the aussie pm and a racist in his hstred of refugees. He sounded irrational... the aussie said some **** about always being there for the us and trump said youd beter and hung up!!!!

3. He sounded like he was begging the Mexico lad to shut don't mention the wall. Hilarious.

Like......

If you were north Korean, and you had tillerson begging you to talk and saying there's no threat to you then you saw how clownish this guy is... would you pay the blinders bit of attention

12. moreinjuredthanowen

This is how to hang up on your ally

TRUMP: "I have had it. I have been making these calls all day and this is the most unpleasant call all day. Putin was a pleasant call. This is ridiculous."

DirtyFrank likes this.
  13. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

I, too, predicted he would struggle to enact his form of crazy. It's hard enough to get anything done in the US political system without making enemies on your own side.

He reminded me far more of Reagan than Hitler. Reagan filled his cabinet with hawks and spent big on the military. And what did they do? Invaded Grenada for two days - can you even find it on a map? - and spent less time bombing Libya. They couldn't even overthrow the Sandinistas with all that Iran-contra funding. Meanwhile, the Soviet Union imploded and the Berlin wall fell, none of which had anything to do with western rhetoric but was always on the cards, which is why they put a moderate Gorbachev in charge to make it as painless as possible. History has a way of happening despite politicians' speeches.

He's going to find a way to blame some kind of conspiracy to get him so he can resign and the rest of Washington will be so relieved, they'll let him go without charges.

14. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Trump desperately wants to be compared with Reagan. Reagan is still respected in the US because his presidency coincided with the fall of USSR. He isn't remembered as the dangerous ****wit that he was.

15. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

What's the difference between a tramp and an MP?
    One sits about on a bench all day, usually falling asleep, enjoys long liquid lunches and contributes nothing to society.
    The other's a tramp.

16. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

How many MPs does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, they hire their kids to do that.

17. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

18. DirtyFrank

****ing Nazi Bastards..

See them all with their burning torches earlier.....yell ya...You could have lobbed a half dozen petrol bombs into them without even lighting them first...let the kkk burning brands light them up for you . ..

19. moreinjuredthanowen

America needs a huge wake up

20. DirtyFrank

Compare the police response to black lives matter protests.. ..15 riot police to take down one black girl standing still etc.

Thousands of clan rioting surrounding and beating a dozen protesters? Cops only jyst start to put the riot gear on....

This car does this with police everywhere...not a gun drawn...black guy runs away police officer puts a clip into his back...