1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpy pumpy.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Aug 4, 2016.

1. moreinjuredthanowen

which one is ivanka.

is she the one with the sugar daddy or is she the hot incestuous daughter he bones when he feels like it?

* Record Points Total likes this.
  2. DirtyFrank

DirtyFrank Well-Known Member

The wifedaughter hybrid lol

3. DirtyFrank

But even Bannon is theoretically tied by the legal limitations of an administration title.

4. DirtyFrank

And Have you seen Ivanka's connections to Russia? Lol

5. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Yes, but to my knowledge, Ivanka doesn't quote passages from Nazi propaganda, hasn't said she admired Satan, hasn't said the Government needs to be torn down and destroyed, and hasn't declared that a war against Islam is inevitable and necessary.

Whether or not she holds official title or is tied in anyway, she's not necessarily fundamentally evil. She's not ideal but noone is worse than Bannon .

6. DirtyFrank

There is that lol..

So you're hoping it's her as defacto president and that she's not literally the insane asylum orderly lol

Milk not bear jizz likes this.
  7. moreinjuredthanowen

So what you are saying is they all need to die at once so that a house speaker or some such has to take over.

8. DirtyFrank

Continuing this from Paiges disgust at the BBC on the other thread because I didn't want to go off topic there.

I'd (in anger) responded to a tweet calling Tebbit a ghoul for saying he wishes McGuinness a place in he'll. Now I share very little with Tebbit; certainly not his politics but I find it disgraceful that he was being criticised for not forgiving a man who's organisation tried to kill him and paralysed his wife.

I commend those victims on both sides that could forgive their assailants and it's been largely necessary to achieve what we have achieved.

Anyway...the convo went on as the person was one of those nut bags with hate. Next thing a bbc journalist starts following me. I follow back as I suss what's going on after reading her timeline..I DM her and ask outright if she's following me because she thinks I share Tebbits opinion of McGuinness. She hedges until I state I've noticed she's been asking people on twitter to come on to the radio show and if she read the conversation in full she would see that I have a different view.

Suddenly not following me anymore...

Now nothing particularly wrong here I just thought it was a bit off how she approached it. Sneaky. She was hoping she found someone ready to spit hate for her on radio. Fishing...

9. DirtyFrank

Terrorist attack in London?

10. Milk not bear jizz

Perhaps sneaky... But how journalists have to work to catch a story.

11. DirtyFrank

True...just found it a bit distasteful...

It's looking like someone's driven a car into people on parliament bridge...one suspect shot. Police Officer stabbed.

12. Milk not bear jizz

Knife attacker.

Thank goodness you don't have as many easy to get guns as America.

DirtyFrank likes this.
  13. DirtyFrank

Other than the significance of the target it's a mad one...always armed police around Parliament..

Looking at pictures now..the response looked seriously swift. Which is good.

14. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

Doesn't sound highly organised.Copper stabbed.

15. DirtyFrank

Just shows it needs very little to cause injury and chaos. Seems to be the model now

16. Milk not bear jizz

The DC sniper was probably the most effective terrorist I've seen and that was just one man, his son and a gun. Not the highest body count but caused the most real panic (for people in DC at least).

The general public doesn't worry when a bomb goes off. It happened. It's over.

The sniper stayed active for a few weeks and noone knew how to catch him, who he worked for, his attacks seemed random and anyone could be a target. People in DC worried.

If he targeted kids people would have been extra terrified and worried.

How many people in the general public are really terrorised by bombs, stabbings or shootings?

It makes me angry when they happen but I never feel personally threatened.

Put a team of snipers (unknown to each other) in a major city shooting random people and you cause terror to that city. Especially if one gets caught and shootings continue.

Thankfully terrorists haven't learnt from the DC sniper.

BobbyD and DirtyFrank like this.
  17. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

Creepy. Stephen Nolan was berated last night by a relative of Colin Parry for being 'biased' on his R5 show towards Mc guiness. I don't think he was, but all he said, as I heard it, ws in response to a caller talking about IRA attrocities was that , in the eyes of the Nationalist community, the RUC and the Army committed atrocities too. Then a caller from Derry 'helpfully' compared Bomber Command and Dresden to the British actions in Ulster...

As for Tebbit, well you do have to understand his grief, to some extent anyway, but being an ex fighter pilot I wonder how he feels about Adolf Galland being one of the main consultants on the the film The Battle of Britain? It's too trite to say everyone must move on, but here is the alternative: another 800 years of 'No surrender' and my side is right, yours is wrong. Like some Sicillian omerta, forever.

Colin Parry's FATHER has said that he believes McGuiness is genuine. That is not to say his past is somehow forgotten, but a shared future is better than a separate, antagonistic, Arab- Israeli future stretching out forever. But my main problem with Tebbitt is the idea that because the IRA were infiltrated, then Britain was on the verge of 'winning' in Ulster anyway. Winning? Does he seriously believe that if the IRA went dormant for a decade or two, like in the 40's and 50's, that Republicanism and the grievances of Roman Catholics in NI would go away? It's that sort of horseshit, from Carson onwards, that had led to the Troubles of the 70's and 80's anyway.

No, The Good Friday Peace Agreement was a s good as it was going to get at that stage, and the situation now is far preferable to the 70's and 80's too, and if a democratic Ulster decides its future one way or another (possibly NOT along the old religious ties if sufficient Protestant Remainers decide upon a course of EU unity, for instance) then that is their right. And it's bollocks to say that McGuinness never played a part in that seemingly impossible future, when viewed through the hopelessness of the 70's.

But back to the Krauts - they bombed our chippy, didn't they? Seriously, they dropped a land mine meant for the docks on Lister Drive that killed hundreds in a shelter and they just concreted it over in the end. Can we ever forgive them? Can the Indians forgive us for Amritsar? There has to be reconciliation and moving on: moving on together. Tebbit betrays his zero sum solutions to conflicts and hides it behind his grief for his wife and friends. At least others who've been equally affected, such as the Eniskillen victims, haven't called for the total crushing of one side by the other as being a solution to an 800 year problem.

saintKlopp likes this.
  18. DirtyFrank

Indeed.

It takes brave people to move past personal tragedy of both sides as otherwise it's a never ending cycle.

And yes it sounds harsh but those that can't get past their grief or bitterness are best left alone. I'll never condemn someone not being able to forgive as long as they aren't seeking or calling for violent retribution.

I did find it ironic though that on the day an ex IRA man was being lauded for his clearly changed ways (no contrition it must be said) An ex soldier in his 70s was being charged for GBH in a shooting in the 70's.

There's a bit of consternation over here that ex soldiers were invited to give evidence at reconciliation hearings and that is being used against them to attempt prosecutions while Blair gave amnesties in writing to terrorists..who now sit or serve those in government.

It should have been like South Africa...anyone can give evidence at a reconciliation hearing under general amnesty.

There's a distinct feeling the victims of the paramilitaries are being told they should move on and forget about legal justice but victims of the state are getting at least an attempt at that justice.

19. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

Then let's hope there are no terrorists reading this thread .

20. saintKlopp

In almost all conflicts it's never as simple as saying one side is right and the other wrong, and both sides will be able to point at either real or perceived atrocities against them. The only solution is to move on, and whilst forgiveness may be difficult or even impossible, co-operation is necessary otherwise there will be no resolution. The only practical hope is that a peace of some sort prevails beyond living memory of the conflict and then grievances can hopefully pass into history.
    I haven't read what Tebbit has said today, but what I remember of him is that as a man of great privilege and power, he showed very little compassion for anyone less fortunate, so I am entirely distrustful of his bigotry and hatred hiding behind a mask of grief.