1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpy pumpy.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

That's because he's full of crap and says whatever he thinks will benefit him then and there.

2. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

3. LuisDiazgamechanger

A Muslim White House staff member resigned from her job eight days into the Trump administration, because the office had transformed into a “monochromatic and male bastion”.
    Rumana Ahmed – who worked for the National Security Council [NSC] under Barack Obama – said she intended to continue in her job because she "decided that Trump's NSC could benefit from a coloured, female, hijab-wearing, American Muslim patriot”.
    As a employee of the NSC, rather than a political appointment, she had the right to stay in her role.
    But, Ms Ahmed – whose parents emigrated from Bangladesh before she was born – said the new administration was not receptive to her input.
    please log in to view this image
    © Provided by Independent Print Limited image
    “I got both of those looks of ‘oh my God, like, are you OK... I’m surprised you’re still here,’” Ms Ahmed told CBS News. “But then you also had others who were just very cold and just kind of ignored the fact that I was even there.”
    Ms Ahmed said that she and other experienced members of staff were left out of key discussions of matters within their purview.
    Decisions became centralised to a few officials in the West Wing, in a "chaotic attempt at authoritarianism" that bred discontent among many White House staff, Ms Ahmed claimed.
    She added: “Walking into that building was becoming more and more difficult every single day because everything that administration was doing stood against what I stood for as both an American and a Muslim."
    However, it was Mr Trump's executive order banning travel from seven predominantly Muslim countries that ultimately persuaded her to resign.
    The ban sparked widespread outrage and caused confusion at airports in the US and elsewhere, but was blocked after three federal judges ruled that it was not lawful.
    Instead of fighting for the order to be reinstated, the President is submitting a new one with only "minor technical differences", according to senior White House adviser Stephen Miller.
    Mr Trump has denied his executive order targets Muslims and claimed it "is about terror and keeping our country safe".
    But his claims have been undermined by vows made during his campaign to crackdown on on followers of Islam, at one point calling for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States".
    The number of hate groups specifically targeting Muslims in the US almost tripled during 2016, according to a report by The Southern Poverty Law Centre.
    Researchers involved in the left-leaning non-profit's Annual Census of Hate Groups and Extremist Organisation attributed the spike to Mr Trump's presidential campaign, saying his success had "energised" the radical right.
    Mr Trump has denounced some racist groups, but has been evasive when asked to condemn others others. At a meeting with the The New York Times in November he said: “If they are energised, I want to look into it and find out why.”
    Asked at a news conference last week about a spike in anti-Semitic threats, Mr Trump told reporters: “We are going to do everything within our power to stop long-simmering racism and every other thing that’s going on.
    “I think one of the reasons that I won the election is because we have a very, very divided nation,” the president added. "Very divided, and hopefully, I’ll be able to do something about that."

4. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

5. Milk not bear jizz

Holy whale blubber Batman!

Oprah Winfrey is considering running for President. Inspired by Trump's unqualified run, she says she no longer sees herself as unqualified for the job and is considering it.

I hope we're not entering an age where entertainers with name recognition and nothing else become the norm in presidential elections.

I couldn't stomach President The Rock.

6. moreinjuredthanowen

oprah would be awful

the rock would be AWESOME.... stone cold could run for republicans and smash the guy

rock v stone cold presidential campaign.... make it happen

7. Milk not bear jizz

You only say that because their policies would only indirectly effect you.

8. moreinjuredthanowen

like.... how does anything trump does really affect anyone bar the poor unfortunates who are not white who cross his path... really?

I'm pretty sure stone cold would be good for usa. he's run you up a hill or something.. and rock would be good for the homeless.. soup kitchens n that.

9. Milk not bear jizz

Well spending 20bn on a wall and an extra 60bn on military and saying we can afford it (despite already running at massive defect) because he speculates his economics will cause a new golden age of America is a bit crazy.

I, and other tax payers, are going to be paying for his stupidity for decades.

10. moreinjuredthanowen

but... but.... all republicans run up your national debt. 20bil on a wall is peanuts btw. I look forward to seeing if its as nice as the great wall of china and will go on a tour i think.

if you elected cruz or carson they've run the debt up too.

they all basically run your debt up and slash taxes

but why would the rock or stone cold... have you an aversion to wrestlers being the prez.

11. Milk not bear jizz

To be fair. They both would be better than Trump.

I just don't think France would react well to President Fillon getting body slammed by President Rock.

12. moreinjuredthanowen

He doesn't body slam... he drops the people's elbow. or the rock bottom.

I suppose as he ages the rock's bottom move could be a stinky wet fart that could choke that corrupt french twat

Stone cold does the stunner.

13. Prince Knut

I said back in November that my money is on Kim Kardasian for 2024. America is ****ed, and so are are we.

14. moreinjuredthanowen

kanye would be a good first lady.

that family has form for that kind of op too. I'd do the chopping if he wants.

15. moreinjuredthanowen

trumps new world

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39137290

Tibet women's football team 'denied US visas'

A Tibetan women's football team has claimed that they have been denied United States visas to take part in a tournament in Texas.
    They say they were told they had "no good reason" to visit the US.
    Most of the players are Tibetan refugees living in India, and had applied at the US embassy in Delhi.
    US President Donald Trump has imposed a travel ban (now frozen) on nationals from seven countries, but neither India or China is on the list.
    Tibet, a remote and mainly-Buddhist territory known as the "roof of the world", is governed as an autonomous region of China.
    Cassie Childers, the executive director of Tibet Women's Soccer and a US citizen, told the BBC that she had accompanied the group of 16 players for interviews at the embassy on 24 February.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-38824358

A snowshoe athlete from Indian-administered Kashmir has been denied a US visa amid fears he may have fallen foul of new US immigration policy.
    Tanveer Hussain, 26, was scheduled to participate in the 2017 world snowshoe championship at Serenac Lake, New York.
    His coach says a US embassy official told him she could not help him due to "current policy" but did not elaborate.

cos these guys are CLEARLY terrorists.

16. LuisDiazgamechanger

upload_2017-3-2_17-24-21.png

17. Milk not bear jizz

Shouldn't be allowed imo. Clearly goes against what was intended with the seperation of 3 branches of power. It is exploring a loophole to let the President act as a legislator.

Trump and Obama both morally wrong for exploiting the loophole so much.

18. moreinjuredthanowen

yup.

dubya started it.

clearly it needs to be somehow reigned in but trump might be the example to just go do it. if(when) he is totally disasterous changes will be made.

19. Prince Knut

20. astro

astro Well-Known Member