1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

predictions for this weekend

Discussion in 'Coventry City' started by daveskyblue, Nov 16, 2013.

1. daveskyblue

daveskyblue Member

Well to all the people who read this and I know there is not allot at the moment, however, as the song goes "things can only get better". Having read the article in the Telegraph i am wondering if the tide is turning at the club, now don't get me wrong i think this soap opera has gone on long enough and the manager and the players have displayed such professionalism throughout this dark and most difficult time it is about time SISU backed up Elvis and the lads because i feel like that promotion is a very realistic target this season. This weekend i have backed myself on an accumulator so here goes if you want to join in then have a go.

Notts County v Wolves - away win all the way here 1-3
    Tranmere v Bristol City - Home win here Tranmere on better form 2-1
    Stevenage v Rotherham - Away win here the millers are too strong 0-2
    Northampton v Fleetwood - another away win here 0-2
    Torquay v Chesterfield - away win again 1-2
    Scunthorpe v Accrington - Home win here 2-0

2. Cruyff's Turn

Cruyff's Turn Well-Known Member

Mixed results there Dave.I do the one on the Norwich board.I hate the International breaks and don't take thirty seconds on considering my predictions.So far this season my scores have topped the board both breaks! Good luck against Bradford today.A tough one but a win would see you leapfrog them into 8th three points off the play offs! COYSB!

3. daveskyblue

daveskyblue Member

cheers bud everything crossed at the moment it is nice to see them doing well on the pitch i do hope things get sorted off soon, i am of the opinion that if they went back to the Ricoh the crowds would be massive as long as they keep the prices the same