1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Pre-season : FC Tampa Bay - Bolton Wanderers

Discussion in 'Bolton Wanderers' started by Bolton4Europe, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

Our first pre-season game of the 11/12 season, where Coyle gets his first look at a team with one new signing (so far) and without Elmander.

Can't find any team news or anything and it's in America so kick off is at 2:30 in the morning for us in the UK.

Looking on FC Tampa Bay's website, they are advertising the game as though we have 'international superstars' so I think there will be a big turnout for the home team.

Hopefully, Coyle will test some tactics against these lot as we're going to have to play well if we are going to take any points from the first 5/6 games, which include Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea.

I'll post the result and whatever report I can in a post below.

If you are a guest, but thinking the board is dead, then join and make it so it is not dead, I'm the only active Bolton fan, but if I spot any threads being made, I'll be sure to debate with anyone <ok>.

COYWM!!

2. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

FC Tampa Bay 1 - 0 Bolton Wanderers

Team Sheet : Jaaskelainen (Bogdan 46), Steinsson (Connolly 74), Robinson (Alonso 46), Cahill, Taylor (Petrov 46), Knight (Wheater 46), Mark Davies (Gardner 46), Pratley (Muamba 46), Chung-Yong (Obadeyi 74), Kevin Davies (Eaves 74), Klasnic (Blake 46).

We are bad at pre-season, ah well. Here's a report from the bwfc website.