1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic post apolcaliptic FUTURE

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by johngalleyfan2, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Premiershiporbust IV

Premiershiporbust IV Active Member

Well that was supposed to be an aide to you so you too, could make BIG, bold and colourful replies but you have chosen to be all "superior" about it so just to say MAC or not, the commands are still at the top of the box that you type your text in for every post....

As for Hugh Dennis's bit on Mock the Week, I believe that it is called political satire but once again, you have gone all touchy about it. Maybe you should watch the show, it is pretty funny...

2. Premiershiporbust IV

<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

That is funny as **** and not just that, it is probably closer to the truth that many of the "Leave" campaign chiefs would be willing to admit...

3. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

4. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

Funny? Well thats a matter of opinion.

Fact it isn't .. but it is a surreptitious way of making people believe the stay rubbish. comedians are funny so they must lead us????

Hitler video? is it funny, you seem to think so? You went to the trouble of typing out <laugh> 30 times?????

Me. mildly amusing.. very mildly..

Some would say boring...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...veals-ups-downs-married-Outnumbered-star.html

5. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

I voted remain, I always said for me being in the profession I am plus my wife's. Plus living in Wales they do get a lot of grants from the EU, which does have a big impact in my profession but even bigger in my Wife's. I had to be 100% convinced it was the correct decision I wasn't so I remained, rather than lose my vote.

But to be honest I am embarrassed by the remain voters comments regarding things since. It was left to the public to vote in or out. If you don't agree with the publics decision and behave in a petulant manner then you've in my opinion no right to vote.

I respect all the peoples vote to vote out, and I also respect the decision. It might not be to some people's view but that's why we was given the decision to vote. If like other countries that the public want a vote but the ELECTED powers don't then that makes the country ran by dictatorship not what the idea of voting was intended for.

What will happen? We will struggle but that will be for people my age, who will be effected by the financial climate. But I suspect any reduction on house prices will benefit the next generations ability to get onto the property ladder not now but in the future. When the crash happened late 80's early 90's gave loads of people an oppotunity to get onto the property ladder. So the hit my parents took (and rode it out) gave my generation the chance. Before that the recession of the 80's prevented loads slim hope of achieving that like the young generation now.

6. Premiershiporbust IV

I didn't have to type <laugh> even once, there is an icon that you just tap (in the commands that I informed you of)

I can't believe that you went looking for evidence that Hugh Dennis is boring...! I find it really odd that the ex Mrs Dennis felt the need to write this article 18 years after the divorce, If that isn't the act of a woman scorned, I don't know what is.

As for Hugh Dennis, I find it odd that his lack of spontaneity would lead him to appear in 2 programmes where there is little/no script. Maybe he has grown as a person in the 23 years since his divorce but I don't know him so I can't tell.

Personally, I watch his comedy because I find him funny but each to their own...

7. banksyisourhero

Did you count to 30 while tapping that icon? Did it have to be exactly 30?

Now That's funny!

8. RedorDead

9. Premiershiporbust IV

You appear to have a bit of a problem there ROD, may I recommend a trip to The Bristol Eye Hospital...

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  10. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

Losers - Let it go.

Prem
    Even your attempt at humour is embarrassing.

11. Premiershiporbust IV

See, this is your problem, you have no argument or basis to shout abuse as nowhere, at any point, have I suggested a re-run or said that the result is invalid.

I do think it is the single biggest act of self harm this country has ever committed on itself but I have publicly stated that I have no option but to accept it and get on with it so all of the dry your tears and get over it loser and other similar comments addressed to me from the leave camp are frankly, also embarrassing as I have accepted "the will of the people".

You should also take a little time to reflect on the dangerous territory of calling 16m people i.e. slightly less than voted out, losers because that is the way that civil unrest starts.

As I have also previously stated, as one by one, the matters referred to as "scaremongering" by certain vocal protagonists actually become a reality, I will remind them of how much damage "regaining control" has actually cost the people of this nation. In control...? maybe, but it will be in control of a problem that most likely will not be repairable...

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  12. banksyisourhero

I can't say I have noticed! Embarrassing is reading yours and others posts regarding this..its been non stop since you lost!

"Dry your eyes" Repeating back my phrases to you is also so, so sad..

but it is certainly time for you to do that!!

Oooh scary.. a load of spotty teenagers and some bearded liberals are gonna cause some civil unrest.. You try ignoring the democratic result of this referendum and then you might see some real civil unrest!

13. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

On Monday these men and women of the people will be putting forward their candidate to lead the party.

She has voted for the Iraq war, against Chilcot, for tuition fees and abstained on welfare cuts which will inspire young and old alike to rally behind her like the Pied Piper.

Its Eddie the Eagle.

14. RedorDead

15. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

2m waves and wind whistling through the rigging, and I come back to terresa! corbyn 0n the rack! Obama racing back home ! pile of bills and a bloody good sleep ...

16. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

I can't be assed to find it but either Prem or MTG said their opinion about Airbus, scaremongering without the facts.

Well, here is a comment from the CEO at Airbus: "We are committed to UK. Brexit won't affect our relationship."

Interesting.

Red Robin likes this.
  17. banksyisourhero

But it was the leave campaign that was telling lies. ?????

Captain Jack Sparrow likes this.
  18. Redprintt

I hope we stop countering arguments of 'remainers' and 'brexiters'.
    Isn't it best to ignore arguments, because next week/month it will go the other way.
    Then the next month it will change again.
    And so on..... it's pi**ing in the wind.

We've had the referendum.
    Let's get on with life.

And ask - Why did we let Wagstaff leave <yikes>

Red Robin likes this.
  19. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Yes, I suppose we are all Brexiters now ;)

But who on earth is Wagstaff?

20. Redprintt

'But who on earth is Wagstaff?'<wah>

Shame on you CJS.

Captain Jack Sparrow likes this.