1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

posh ****ers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kim Jong Il, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Kim Jong Il

Kim Jong Il Well-Known Member

2. lone ranger

lone ranger Active Member

i ****ing hate these scaremongering twats <grr>

read an article where they were saying how the term "broken society" is justified due to crime rates if you compare the figures, then read another that explains that the crime stats they are comparing ARE NOT COMPARABLE <doh>

****ers. plus they put the NI power sharing deal in jeopardy so they could play party politics and chat up the unionists about a power sharing government <grr>

****ing ****s!

3. TN8

TN8 Member

The Liberal Democrats' chief of staff, Danny Alexander, said: "The Tories seem to think that half our teenagers are pregnant, our cities are like The Wire and that people will get married for a few extra quid.

"If they really believe Britain is like this, it's remarkable that Conservative MPs can pluck up the courage to leave their houses.

"They should lower their drawbridges, spend less time tending their moats and duck houses, and join the rest of us in the real world."

<laugh> Quality quote!

4. Kim Jong Il

<laugh> thats almost enough to make me vote lib dem.

5. Castleger

Castleger Active Member

6. TN8

TN8 Member

**** sake, they tried to pass off 5.4% as 54% <doh>

Thats a fail of Mowbray-esque proportions <laugh>

7. Maltese Mick

Maltese Mick Guest

The Tories do my absolute box in - as do half the middle class twats on The Times website who comment that 'back in my day this **** would never happen'.

I'm a former teenage parent from a working class estate, who with 2 kids is not married and not planning on getting married in the near future = Broken Britain?

Well actually I'm quite happy with a relatively healthy financial situation and very polite children who are being raised to a great standrd - So how about **** off and mind your own business Mr Cameron.

8. Bhoy From Brum

Bhoy From Brum Well-Known Member

Lib Dem for me too <ok> In the council elections I might vote tory becasue the local tory guy in my area is the only **** who gives a **** about my area.

But for the general election I can't vote tory, I just can't. The local labour mp was the prick who did a youtube video pretending to be David Cameron a few years back <doh> Had a cap on backwards & started talking like Ali G to take the piss out of Cameron trying to get in touch with the youth. ****ing moron claimed ****loads more than he should of too & is now standing down as MP............because he wants to be the first elected Mayor of Brum similar to what mad Boris does <doh> The local rags tore him to pieces saying how he's have been lucky to regain his seat nevemind become mayor!!

The tories are doing their best to lose this ****ing election. They have it in the bag with the awful job Brown has done. Yet every month they drop a bollock, secret talks with those Orange ****s, protecting the rich....

9. lone ranger

the thing with the unionists really ****ed me off, not the ****ing time ffs <doh>

labour are a joke so will probably vote lib dem unless they can really get their arse in gear. the only thing i like about the tories is the idea of small and more local government (and the money it saves) but almost everything else they say pisses me right off. i'm hoping its a hung parliament and that the lib dems are in a power sharing government so what we'd end up with is labour lite <ok>

10. Bhoy From Brum

Not sure what the tories game plan is. Surely all they have to do is sit quiet & get on with pressing Labour & they're home & dry!!!

Not sure why they have teamed up with the Unionists again, doesn't bode well for N.Ireland though as they can hardly deal with any issues impartially now they have joined up with one side. They were holding secret talks with all the Unionists during the middle of the Policing talks, ****ing insane to wade right in & potentially bring to an end the talks & more than likely Stormont, which would have been a waste of 14 years of peace & talks.

11. lone ranger

exactly brum. its ****ing terrifying that people who'd jeopordise the peace process on the off chance that there might be a hung parliament and that they might need the unionists support is ****ing terrifying. they should be shot

12. Maltese Mick

Maltese Mick Guest

I went and did it, I read the times website when I knew it was going to piss me right off - listen to this ****er commenting on the story <grr>

"Carla Doucette wrote:
    Teenage pregnancies could be cut if legislation were passed deeming all underage mothers unfit, removing the child at birth without expensive care proceedings and at the same time stopping all IVF treatment on the NHS. This would produce more adoptive parents (who would have to go throught the usual screening)and give these children a better start. A bit of joined up thinking!The likely result would be a huge fall in teenage pregnancies if all they had to look forward to was 9 months for nothing."

13. Kim Jong Il

what an arse <doh>

14. lone ranger

well when you put it like that......

15. Kim Jong Il

just read some of the comments there myself mick. if they honestly believe what they are saying then their ill-informed ideas are a far bigger part of the problems facing this country than any number of knocked up sluts <ok>

16. lone ranger

was looking at something similar on the have your say bit on bbc news, really wish it was a real time forum. pisses me off that you cant tear into these retards straight away

17. Bhoy From Brum

I used to work with a posh tory **** at Severn Trent Water, his mom & dad were counicllors in Shropshire & so was the boss for how we worked for.

He looked like Ferris Buellars best mate, lanky gorm ****er. We had many an arguement on kids, at the time it was all about getting pissed for me, no plans for kids or anything but the way this guy spoke was a disgrace.

If you get pregnant you are sent for mental checks to see if you mentally stable to have children, if you fail the kid will be aborted............he then changed it to be adopted after I asked how conservative that trail of thought was.

There are loads of kids up for adoption living in orphanages etc this would just create more kids with no parents!

18. lone ranger

no doubt they'd speed up adoption for married couples who go to church and dress like paedophiles brum <ok>

19. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo