1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Portsmouth

Discussion in 'Reading' started by ELLERS, Apr 10, 2013.

1. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

I went on RR to read up on you boys and see the mood in your camp and came across this thread:

http://royalsrendezvous.co.uk/topic/9235740/1/

Shame on you! How can anyone want a club to go bust? Some of the comments are really sad to read.
    If you want your club and fans to be taken seriously you need to act with decency.
    Pompey is a good old club with proper fans and anyone who would wish their demise is not a true football fan. They are not rivals of yours and have nothing to do with Reading. Sorry but some of those posts on that site are really sad.

2. CFC: Champs £launderx17

No one wants a club to go into administration.

But if you overspend to try to stay in the Premiership to get an advantage on your rivals then you must suffer the consequences

3. Tilehurstsouthbank

Some of our more Senior posters still have vivid memories of Pompey coming to Elm Park in the Seventies and early eighties (I think) and basically wrecking the place and lumping anything that moved.

I'm not fussed tbh. Not a fan of the way they've been going about their Business, but it is a bit harsh on Joe supporter.

4. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

I've not written bad taste comments on the forum myself, but can echo that the comments of TSB in the last post are basically right to the point. Getting heavily elbowed in the back, afraid to cheer on Reading, standing in the home section as an innocent 14-year old was not much fun. But there are obviously many other decent fans from the south coast who I now feel sorry for ...

5. Stellaman

Stellaman Member

Bollocks,I slag The Tax Dodgers off has much as I want.Try defending them to the local shopkeepers.Should have been kicked out the league long ago

6. furiousgrumpywilliam

7. furiousgrumpywilliam

Sorry David a very weak reply , you know how a lot of our members feel about this cheating tax dodging club .

8. Stellaman

Stellaman Member

Perhaps the FA will bend over backwards for Aldershot like they have the tax evaders.