1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Port Vale game

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by greenhousmeadowman, Nov 26, 2016.

1. greenhousmeadowman

greenhousmeadowman Well-Known Member

Little to get excited about as I cannot remember either keeper making a proper save. Hurst has at least got us defending with more conviction (at home anyway) so we are staying in the game longer. We do have some worthy players trying their best but you cannot help but feel there are too many who are just short of League 1 quality. Difficult to see us getting out of the relegation mire at the moment (short of a savior like Sullay coming in on loan) but you never know and , even if we are in League 2 next season, I think we are better off with Hurst as the manager. I would give Man of the Match to Sadler, who was very calm and quietly effective at the back and looks a different player (as does AJLS) under the new manager.

2. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It seemed a more settled game and really happy that we kept a clean sheet and no bookings! Hopefully we will see some improvement again after our '2 steps back' in the recent games!

Bought my ticket for Saturday, so looking forward to seeing if we can improve against Fleetwood.