1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Please LJ

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by RedorDead, Apr 4, 2017.

1. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Just do the honourable thing and resign if SL don't sack you in the morning.
    You keep telling us that you love the club but trust me not as much as I or any of the others paying weekly (bet you've never even paid entry once) to watch city.

Seriously pissed off suporter.

2. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

The fans to vent their anger Saturday if he is still here.

3. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

There's many that will join you ROD and I'll be first on the list. What an absolute shambles we are and I can't see it changing soon.

4. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Remember him saying "nobody hurts more than me" <laugh> bollocks

5. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Don't forget that we do Tom.

6. wings-of-a-crow

wings-of-a-crow Well-Known Member

saddens me because he"s had all the backing he could ask for both financially and loyalty wise from the board plus the fact that i got him so badly wrong, I really thought untill about 6 weeks ago he could get us out of this mess.
    now just go with what little dignity you have left, and give somebody else a run at it and let them try to prepare for next season whichever league we are in.

7. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

OK the scoreline was s**** but when you look at some of the comments regarding the games against pre Huddersfield...Brentford and PNE it was not expected we got 3 or 4 points from these games!
    Now I am not in anyway condoning 5-0 look what happened to Huddersfield they went and lost 4-0 ..... ! these scorelines sometimes do crop up! and we got 3 points at the end of it ......
    The turning point was a minute or so after halftime a penalty! Always a smack in the gob whether deserved or not ... from a blocked shot they race away and Flinty concedes a penalty .. that is just 90 seconds gone and 2 -0 down can you really blame the manager for this one? SAME TEAM (ISH) THAT WON 4-0 all they had to do was play as they did 3 games ago and they didn't ....

who on here can say "he put out the wrong team" and if so why before now 1453 Weds haven't you said it already. I made my position clear months ago, support the manager and the time to consider a opinion on stay or go is when there is no points left to avoid relegation. at that point we were rapidly slipping down the table .. and here we are on the lip, now we have to see if we can maintain our balance or lose it and fall over the edge ...............