1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Player of the season so far?

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

Simple enough question, if the season ended now who would be your vote for player of the season? Holts obvioulsy a big favourite because of THAT hattrick but could be run close by the likes of R.Martin (who'd think we'd be saying that at the beginning of the season), Crofts ETC.

Also do you think anyone could stake a claim in the final 3 or 4 months in the most vital part of the season. Surman looked fantastic when not injured, Whitbread has been a class act, Ruddy is starting to look Forstereque and Lansburys obviously a talent.

So what do you reckon? PLayer of the season so far and who do you think our overall best player is?

I personally say R.Martin (just over Holt) and potentially Surman or Crofts

<cracker>

2. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

This must be one of the hardest years to choose in a while! On top of who you've said, Hoolahan has been his usual creative self, Fox has been classy, and I don't think we've seen the best from Surman, Lansbury, Whitbread, Wilbrahams and Jackson yet. Still exciting stuff to watch.

3. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

Hoping for an improvement from C.Martin too. Him and Jackson havent been anywhere near what they can so far. Thought Simeon looked decent at the start of the seaosn but has badly faded.

4. Dangerous Marsupial

Dangerous Marsupial Well-Known Member

I think John Ruddy has been great this season, I'm not sure why so many fans disliked him. Adam Drury has been great when he's played too.

5. CanaryWorf

CanaryWorf Member

Ruddy for me too.
    Came in with a very tough act to follow and, despite a slightly wobbly start, has gone from strength to strength.

6. wilder1983

wilder1983 Member

Has to be Ruddy.....his performance will be vital between now and the end and feel a great keeper could be the difference between the tops teams.....just needs a regular back four in front of him!

7. KIO

KIO Well-Known Member

Us fans <cheers><cheers><cheers>

JM Fan likes this.