1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Player contracts

Discussion in 'Reading' started by SuffolkRoyal, May 24, 2013.

1. SuffolkRoyal

SuffolkRoyal Member

Harte, Hunt, Church, Shorey and Tabb will not be offered new contracts. With the exception of Tabb, that has to be a positive move. I think Tabby would have done a good job for us in the championship next season. It looks like any last chance there was of retaining Pearce has gone though. Not a mention of him in the report on the club website.

So that is five out, and we wait with baited breath to see who the club brings in. I just hope the guy, no-one had ever heard of, from a Scottish club isn't an example of what we can expect. We've had lots of big talk from Tommy Cockles and AtoZ about their future intentions, more McDermott style basket basement business will do little to convince the fans there is anything in the big talk.

2. furiousgrumpywilliam

Think when the big bid comes in Macca will be on his way . Not to confident at the moment keith mate .

3. SuffolkRoyal

SuffolkRoyal Member

I suppose its too early to say Bill. But past experience has taught me not to get my hopes up. If McCarthy does go, especially after all the things Adkins has been saying, it will convince me we're going to get more of the same in the transfer market.

Still it could be worse, Stoke are bracing themselves for the arrival of Hughes. I cannot believe that he would be any better than Pulis.