1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

play offs -good luck swansea

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by thejacksreturn, May 8, 2011.

1. thejacksreturn

thejacksreturn New Member

just recovered from the last football day @iss up.:smile:

not trying to be over confident but i think brendons black and white army are going up.:wink:

also well done to the QPR, good football and well deserved.i did cling to the thought of a points reduction, but on reflection how would we feel.Norwich , glad we have not got them in play offs.

Nottingham Forest in my mind possibly the strongest team left in , and if we beat them we'll deserve the final.Reading , good team slight stutter of late.
    Cardiff city ,dream final but will they choke early(will we).

brilliant season so far, and apart from the obvious money involved i would not be devastated if we stayed down.the footy is exciting and its still reasonably priced.
    as happened in the 82-83 season will we attract genuine new fans or just charlie go lightly's.when the going got tough they went.
    we will need to sustain fans and keep the costs down but also compete, with brendon i believe we can.
    whether we go up or stay , more has to be done to sell season tickets . if we go up could we use the sky money to subsidise them or are we not allowed.
    cant get to forest because of work thursday but will watch it in the local.
    def be there on monday.

predictions we'll scrape through 1-0 over 2 legs
    and meet reading in the final, there is so much expectation on the dave jones boys , i think they'll bottle it (we'll see)
    win the final 2-0 and hopefully get some kudos from the cardiff press.

also big thank you to all around us in the top tier east stand behind the union flag, its been a pleasure. unlike some parts of the ground i have never heard a bad word said about the swans, brilliant supporters. and have a good summer (after the play off final)

2. Good luck Swansea, I always reckoned it would be either you or Reading to go up.

I personally thought you were the toughest team we played this season on our travels. Dobbie seems to be hitting form once again, and obviously has good experience of this situation with Blackpool - could be a key player for you. Borini, Dyer, Sinclair and Ashley Williams are all top players at this level and can't really be matched in the teams you could face in the play-offs this season.

I personally thought that Forest were poor when they came to Carrow Road, rolled over to easily and didn't dig in. Very hit and miss but will be interesting to see if they can hold their nerve and find a bit more fight in the play-offs.

I honestly think you have what it takes to make it and would think you were the form team entering this.....!?

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Good luck Swansea