1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Piss Biscuit to be left out of 25 man squad

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by marcusblackcat, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

Not really. I just find it astonishing that you wouldn't want to deny something like that.

Libby likes this.
  2. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

JACK COLBACK is facing a certain Newcastle exit following a bust-up with Rafa Benitez.
    The pair were reportedly caught up in a strong disagreement at the club’s training ground and Colback is now set to be sold before the end of the transfer window.
    please log in to view this image

REX FEATURES

Benitez was incensed when Colback refused to do what he was told
    The Daily Mail claims Colback had already been training away from the first-team squad this week.

But after being summoned by Benitez to replace a player who took a knock, Colback refused to do so.
    His actions reportedly “infuriated” the Spanish tactician, who ordered his midfielder to train in complete isolation on Friday.
    Colback turned up to Newcastle’s training ground today after his teammates had finished their session and underwent a solo workout instead.
    The 27-year-old has already been left out of Benitez’s squad for the upcoming Premier League season.
    But Colback is yet to receive any offers to leave Newcastle despite being offered out.

REX FEATURES

Colback was already training away from the main group this week

GETTY IMAGES

The midfielder refused to step in when another player picked up a knock
    His £40,000-a-week wages are said to be blocking an exit and Colback may be forced to take a pay cut if he wants to avoid spending the season on the sidelines.
    The Englishman arrived in controversial fashion from fierce rivals Sunderland in 2014 on a free transfer.
    But Colback’s St James’ Park adventure is now at an end and his availability is sure to put some Premier League and Championship clubs on red alert.

How green is the grass over there than Jack? :emoticon-0102-bigsm

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  3. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

Who does the tattoo sleeves for footballers, is there just one template and they all get the same one or what? I'll have the footballer please, no I'm not bothered what's on it just make me look like the others.

Billy Death likes this.
  4. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

Ginger ****.

FTM Dave likes this.
  5. Burly Hurley

Burly Hurley Well-Known Member

From Bri's last post, I can't imagine there'd be many Premier League clubs chasing after him.

Maybe the clubs that have just gone up, but no one else.

6. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

SOLD. <laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh> they won't be able to give the ginger kunt away.

Makemstine Roger and Brian Storm like this.