1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Pat Van Aarnholt???

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Pipe4Life, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pipe4Life

Pipe4Life Active Member

First off i need to get something out of my system...

"that sian williams aint a looker..."

"i'd rather Georgie Thomson tucked my shirt in..."

"I hate Andy Gray and am glad he got the boot because he's a biased fat ****ing no mark ****er"

"BBC 606 moderators are a bunch of ****s..."

now that ive got that off my chest, I could have swore that i saw Van arnie being linked with a move to somewhere yesterday on skysports and was wondering if anybody else thought that we should have been all over trying to get him up here as cover for enrique on either loan or perm if possible. He's always gonna struggle to get in that siide and we should be trying to take advantage of the fact.

Anybody else see him linked away somewhere? i only caught a very brief glance and missed what was actually said about him...

2. ShearersReceedingHairline

I heard someone say Leister? I think he would be a great signing for the toon but how much would he cost? and will Chelsea let him off or just for loan?

I 100% agree with the first part too haha

3. SirBR

SirBR Active Member

It was Leicester that was looking at him, the only problem is he doesn't get his game at Chelski and he wouldn't get one with us while Enrique is fit.
    Sure if he is loaned out part of the agreement will be for him to play as many games as possible, so Leicester would be the better option for him.

Class player though and would love to have him back at the club

4. originallad

originallad Member

Would love to have him at St James competing for a place with Enrique. Obviously fantastic cover for him either way. If he's just being loaned to Leicester for the season, hopefully we'll bid for him in the summer.

5. overseasTOON

overseasTOON Active Member

I'd be more than happy to have Arnold back at the club and I'm sure after his time here; if he was guaranteed more football than he's getting at Chelsea then he'd be back in a flash.

He's on record as saying how much he enjoyed his time at Newcastle.

6. Wein14

Wein14 Active Member

He was class for us, i would take him back in a heartbeat!

We wouldn't get him on loan though, as playing would be a pre-requisite, but if he wasn't too expensive i would like to have seen us bid for him.

Alas, he is off to Sven's revolution!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.