1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Paris

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Diego, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

..suffering multiple terror attacks again!

2. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

35 now reported dead so far.

3. Stan

Stan Stalker

Bad times.

4. Style

Style 'where is the love'

****ing horrible, thoughts are deff with the French right now.

Looks like they're going to postpone our friendly with them on Tuesday, though it is in the UK.

5. Christiansmith

Christiansmith Well-Known Member

Yes. Terrible news. Dreadful massacre of innocent people.

6. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

It's around 150 dead now with many more in a serious condition.

7. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

This is what happens when you let them all in.

War is coming

8. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

No, this is what happens when you wage war with them.

Russians and French bombed. Coincidence? No.

9. Stan

Stan Stalker

This is some really ****ing scary ****. It's impossible to win a war against an invisible enemy that uses it's own people as weapons. Every major city in every country that has opposed ISIS should expect something terrible to happen to it. My little girl asked me today who was responsible for the killings in Paris. I felt so sad trying to explain it to her in the most simple and least frightening way. She then asked whether there were terrorists where we live and she looked genuinely worried.

RIP all those who died in Paris last night, except for the eight bastards who murdered them. I don't believe in god, or at least think if there is a god it's a cruel god, but I do hope there is some kind of punishment in the afterlife for those who deserve to suffer.

10. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I like to think I'm pretty open-minded about these things but I was in London a few weeks ago with the family. Was on the tube and happened to sit next to a middle-eastern bloke with a rucksack on the floor in front of him, a set of earphones connected to his smartphone that he was tapping away on while talking (i guess) in arabic. And I dont mind saying the worst aspects of my own prejudices and fears rose to the surface....

...so I immediately beat the 5hit out of him only to find out he was listening to Whitney Houston's I will always love you, and had been speaking in welsh all along. Thankfully as a result I felt fully justified with my actions <ok>

I jest ofcourse. Instead I sat trying to peek at his phone to see what was on there, i.e. some countdown timer in arabic. I kid you not. I accept in that moment, the thought of my family superceded any objective thought process. I couldnt wait until he got off.

Afterwards it did make me think, as I travelled all over the network, in the theatre, museums etc, just how easy it is for these nutters to carry out these acts of terrorism. You could have dozens of these things happen with little or no trouble at all imo.

Btw London is a fckin horrid place. No decent food, expensive tat everywhere, ppl packed like sardines. Why anyone would choose to waste their lives in that ****hole is beyond me.

glazerfodder likes this.

11. HRH Custard VC

Sorry Chief, they started it at 9/11

Burn the lot of them

bulletinthehead likes this.
  12. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

13. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not in any way defending the extremists.

To suggest 'the lot of em' should he burned is like saying all the Irish are responsible for what the IRA did.

Deleted 1, Mark D and HRH Custard VC like this.
  14. HRH Custard VC

Dont start me on them.....

But you are right, not all of them are scum, but a large amount of them are, and support ISIS and the Tallybobs

15. shwan

shwan Well-Known Member

RIP
    is sad days really
    who to blame?
    1- Religion.. honest GOD it is the root of everything evil since the start of humanity.. and as long as there are many idiots around who will believe anything, I think we should ban religion .. it is kind of a drug anyway
    2- intelligent services which should had identified those idiots and eliminated their threats earlier
    3- big countries leaders .. why? bcz when Syrian people revolted against the dictatorship of Assad, they have been left alone facing his army's bullets.. step by step we let those ISIS fill the gap that we should had filled. ISIS recruit those idiots by saying we will help people in Syria or Palastine .. look at it from this angle, I consider ISIS or AlQaida like a cancer in the body of humanity, yet the only way to eliminate a cancer and stop it from spreading is by not letting any space for it to develop ..... and definitely try to show more fairness towards cases like Palestine. is time to think is it worth it to cover up for Isreal when now it is starting to hurt us.. honest GOD what benefit we are getting from that? the only one who is getting benefit at the moment are the politician .. i wish to ban politics too ... politician & religion, they are most evil thing in the world.

16. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Wonder when Di Maria will stop performing and hand in his transfer request?

17. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Anyway Shwan, do live in or near Paris?

It must be dreadful at the moment, feeling fearful and vulnerable is just what they want.

18. Style

Style 'where is the love'

Indeed, I hope none of your family or friends are affected Shwan!

19. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

My daughter did the same, but I explained that they are looking to make a political message by attacking high profile targets, and as we live in the arse end of nowhere there is pretty much no chance of them ever turning up round our way. Worked for her and also helped calm my wife down quite a bit as well.

20. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

I don't mean to sound like a c unt. But is anyone else sick of people doing that French flag thing with their profile photo on Facebook. It's really grating on me people trying to out sympathise each other. ****ers

For the record I'm utterly disgusted by it all. One comment I made to chief on the text which leads me to mistrust Islam in general;
    '
    The thing that gets me, now I don't want to sound like some Britain first idiot.. But all these terrorist ****ers who are Muslims seem to have free reign to preach their hate in mosques. Can you imagine your local church or parish hall allowing it to be used by some neo nazi group to stand there preaching their ****.. No course not. Our churches have tea and cake mornings. The only person doing any preaching to a group is the vicar. So if they are all so ****ing peaceful why does it seem that these nutters are provided a safe haven in mosques and allowed to spread and recruit kids to blow us up.'

HRH Custard VC likes this.