1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Our Best 11

Discussion in 'West Ham' started by Trick_WHUFC, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Trick_WHUFC

Trick_WHUFC Active Member

We have a lot of new players and now comes the conundrum of giving everyone enough minutes to keep them all happy. With everyone match fit, how would our first 11 look? I'd go with:

_____________Adrian

Jenkinson_Reid_Ogbonna Cresswell

________Noble_____Kouyate

Moses_______Song_________Payet

_____________Sakho

The squad looks really strong now. Some great options with Tomkins, Obiang, Lanzini, Antonio, Carroll etc offering cover and competition.

Some young players coming through like Oxford, Burke, Samuelson and Cullen.

The future looks very bright. COYI.

2. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

Best 11? I don't know, we actually have proper options up front (if and when they're all fit), I'd like to see what Carroll & Lanzini could do being fed by Payet and Moses from the wings and Song and Noble from central mid. It all depends on how we line up.
    This looks like the strongest squad we've had since Redknapp, keeping people happy when everyone is fit is going to be a challenge.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  3. Trick_WHUFC

Trick_WHUFC Active Member

It's great isn't it BIg Ern?

So many different options available.

4. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

yeah, can't wait 'til they've all bedded in, who do you play though? I think the defence almost picks itself, not sure who I prefer at RB though, Tomkins has done well there whilst Jenks has had a bit of a mare lately. I really don;t know after that though, do we play 4-1-4-1, 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2, 4-3-3? He's been using three CM's so that leaves Payet, Lanzini, Sakho, Moses, Carroll, Valencia, Zarate and Jelavic, chasing 3 places.
    Happy days
    (tbh with that forward line I'd like us to go ballsy and use my Pro evo 3-3-4, it rocks)