1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

OT Tyson Fury

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Warmir Pouchov, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Please tell me you all watched the Tyson Fury fight last night? He may be limited and end up sparko when he fights a good biggun, but this lad is entertaining. The fight itself was action packed and contained the knockdowns we all like to see in boxing, but his pre and post fight singing was nothing short of hilarious! <laugh>

His cousin Hughie looks the one to watch. Much slicker and more of a boxer. At 18 he does actually look like he has a big future.

We need more characters back in boxing. Fury is a bit of an idiot but you can't argue that he isn't box office with his antics.

2. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Fury was a right laugh.
    He looks like an extra from the Goonies and actually thinks he's a sex god. LOL

3. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

[video=youtube;Q5KPGmhQCas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5KPGmhQCas[/video]

4. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

[video=youtube;xdYPTIQf6KM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdYPTIQf6KM[/video]

5. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

go to 3:25

[video=youtube;8Y8cgsxyzSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y8cgsxyzSg[/video]

6. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

go to 1:17

[video=youtube;VIqKy-2K2ho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIqKy-2K2ho[/video]

7. Agent Bruce

Agent Bruce Well-Known Member

Was travelling back from West Brom, afraid I missed it.

8. Warmir Pouchov

Lucky devil getting to travel around watching them.

Nevermind, the lad is a goon, but he is a funny one. ACS has provided the entertainment.

9. Agent Bruce

Agent Bruce Well-Known Member

Not always lucky, good enough game yesterday and a good trip back home. Met loads of guys I know at the game and saw some on the stop overs at the Service Station. However games like Wigan and Man City are a bit offputting.

10. Warmir Pouchov

Aye it'll have its ups and down. Better than being at work either way or being given chores in the house! <laugh>

11. Boa

Boa Active Member

He's a gobby caravan worshipper and isn't at all very good just like most British fighters.

He'd be better off sticking to drowning horses.

12. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

TheJudeanPeoplesFront Well-Known Member

As much as people knock the lad, he keeps winning, and against ok opposition too. He's fought bums, of course, but he's at least stepping it up, whereas David Price was just content fighting people who weren't going to test him.

Even I can see he hasn't got a boxing-brain and that his coach doesn't seem to have one either, but he's got enough physical advantages to make him a beast whatever his game-plan is. I expect him to be knocked out by classier boxers, but he's got time on his side to wait out anyone who would beat him.

I do like watching his fights though, a bit like Froch. One thing I would say is what kind of training does he do? He's supposed to be in the gym non-stop, yet he's got barely any muscle and just looks flabby... I expected him to be fit as owt by now!

13. Warmir Pouchov

[video=youtube;pDivyVMe6No]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDivyVMe6No[/video]

Like you say I'd be sponsoring the bottom of my boots against the top guys but he could wait them out. Obviously we have yet to find how good this Wilder is but he doesn't convince either. The other being mentioned is Aussie Lucas Browne who fights James Toney next but he has not fought anyone. If I was David Haye I'd take a fight against any of these guys, he'd KO each and every one. He only wants the K bros though. Fury is limited but he is good fun. Thought he showed a bit of ring nous last night by leaning on the small guy when in trouble. Tired Cunningham.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.