1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

OT Gaza, the Algerian donation and the closed thread

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Prince Knut, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I wasn't aiming that at you UIR or anyone in particular on here. It just astounds me in general that people do, that is all.

As for the rest of what you just posted, I go back to my previous post - they said exactly the same about blacks in South Africa. It didn't change the fact they still deserved their freedom, just as the Palestinians do. Nothing the Palestinians do changes that, just like the blacks in South Africa or the Indians in colonialism. No people are perfect, there isn't a Utopia anywhere on the planet, but by the barometer of all things we consider decent and basic to civilised life, what Israel has done and continues to do, is abhorrent to basic civilised human values. It's more akin to something we went through in the imperial 1800's or something.

2. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

Israeli society is racist, it cannot be argued otherwise wen the numbers of israelis coming forward are saying this. Israelis are saying the education is racist.. media is racist, and the people are racist. This is not the words of Palestinians, and Palestinain education does not demonsise Israel at all, be sure as f** Israeli would exploit that if it were the case.

UIR is trying to reason around the fact that Israel wants to clear all of the land in racist ethnic cleansing, they have beendoing this since before Israel was created, Israel never existed before, the Bible is mystical interpretation there was no Israel back then, or Jesus, I think we all know that by now FFS. All a sham. The only people ever called jesus are from Puerto Rico ffs not the middle east, and if Jesus did exist today, he'd be classed as a terrorist. <doh>

People that know what is really happening make short videos like this.
    [video=youtube;4J1iZTMaYa4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J1iZTMaYa4&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

3. BBFs Unpopular View

You have shown yourself over and over to be utterly ignorant of the history and the current situation. Therefor anything you say is invalid and as if to back that up you just don't offer facts on this matter. Everything you offer is just opinion, "Sisu banging on" as you paraphrase it is actually Sisu providing many first hand accounts from israelis.. and historians and people who have been there and report on it honestly.

I post much evidence of the rabid racism in israel, how they brainwash their kids to be historical victims and how they are warped into thinking that any criticism is anti semitism. But you seem to think that doesn't play a part in where we are today

Palestinians are the population, are you confusing them with Hamas?

Now tell me how they are to blame, examples please, not BBC reports, I'd like some credible sources.
    if you mean the protesting and rock throwing.. you gotta be kidding. Should they just accept a violent racist occupation and ethnic cleansing? BBC logic, this thread has more about the truth on Gaza and from seeing many posts from you on people in that part of the world you certainly hold on tightly to certain stereotypes, your claim a Palestinian cannot be blonde was a perfect example of your ignorance.

If you mean rockets, Israel was carrying out airstrikes in April in Gaza and murdered 29 people this year before Hamas fired a rocket.
    Racist Israel controls their land air sea electricity water food supplies ect.. so you can imaginehow that works out given they are trying to destroy their society and hate them racially as they do black people and Arabs.

Back up your words UIR show us how they as as bad as the Israelis, back up your argument so I can annihilate it because you aint got a leg to stand on.

I'll await your post on how Palestinians are just as bad as Israelis.........

4. theevilreddevil

theevilreddevil Well-Known Member

Some of those Israeli woman are sexy as fk

5. BBFs Unpopular View

UIR this is a very good source of statistical historical and current information on everything from the killing and injuries to homes demolished how many in prison, kids and adults, help without any charges of crimes. For both sides.

It also provides the sources for the information, not just a random bunch of guesses. I suggest you browse through it, it's easy on the eye and broken down into categories, it's not some long painful to read tome.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

I'll explain how racist Israel is. The israeli government just said recently through their Ambassador at an Irish Senate meeting that asking for the return of Palestinian refugees forced out by Zionist militias and during the years after wards is "calling for the destruction of Israel"
    he says this because, if the refugees return to their lands, which are now inside Israel, that would makee the Arab population the majority, meaning it would not be a Jewish state, Israel would not be "destroyed" it would become multicultural and the elections would see Arabs elected given the new demographics.

There is no way in hell you can argue that this is not racist to the extreme and they are willing to kill and massacre as well as expell Palestinains weekly by demolishing their homes and refusing thema permit to build another, this is a systematic process.

How the **** would you feel if the local council marked your gaff for demolition and also denied you a permit to even buy another?
    They just decide to take land, rip up palestinian olive groves and **** them over the new wall and charge the palestinians for moving the trees.
    Or they decide to build a colony between Palestinian communities and slap a wall up, splitting up the Palestinian areas into chunks and if you want to go to one bit you gotta go through checkpoints from then on, which may take up to 6 7 8 hours to get through depending whilst Europeans and Israelis waltze through the racially segregated checkpoints.
    How about trucks with food held up at checkpoints by 18 year old racist hate filled recruits in the IDF, until the food spoils, then they let them through.
    Palestine's water is not fit for human consumption and Israel prevents them getting the equipment and resources needed to sort it out.
    Prevents materials getting in to fix the destruction.
    When they do they only allow in Israeli made materials so Israel gets 8.5 million a day US aid to blow the place to **** and then sell the Palestinians a minimum of materials to repair the damage.
    Racially segregated kindergartens
    Forced sterilisation of migrant women
    3 sets of certain laws for Israeis Arab israelis and Palestinians.
    Constant attcks by Israel settlers who are protected by the IDF
    36 massacres of Palestinains, look up jenin and some of the others, thousands of deaths, blood baths. Remember they neer ever had evena ****ty APC let alone aything else.
    Military tactics of make imaginary arbitrary lines on a map and kill ANYONE who crosses it, man woman or child.
    Shooting kids and claiming they had bombs in back packs, or they were terrorists.. this from ex Israeli soldiers and testimonies of current soldiers.

This is just a snapshot, I am sure you'll have a long list of what Palestinians have done to Israel, bearing in mind that anything that is response to the above is almost always justified

The Russell tribunal, although in no way legally binding was headed up by some smart ****ing people with lawyers speaking as well as wtinesses and ex Israeli soldiers.. and came to the conslusion Israel was guilty of incitement to genocide and war crimes.

I often hear the Israeli defence to genocide claims "their population is growing so we must be really bad at it"
    The truth is the legal definition of genocide has nothing to do with how many people have been killed.

The plan has been the same since the 1920s, scare the natives and bully them, if they don't get the message, a masacre will do it. That's historical fact.

6. BBFs Unpopular View

True, but if you are black asian or arab, they'd rather smash your face with a large rock or something.

7. UnitedinRed

UnitedinRed Well-Known Member

Sounds a lot like what some people say about islamic people around the world.